Status: New :D

Hot Kiss!

Chapter 4

Billie Joe storms over and I raise my eyebrows, what the hell is he doing? His little prep in tow, he stands in front of me as I grab a beer from the fridge and I lean on the bar, waiting for whatever it is he's doing. I drink thirstily and raise an eyebrow.

"Can I help you Armstrong?" I ask and his little prep peeks round.

"Billie whose this skank?" She asks and Tom and I look at eachother, laughing hard.

"Christ take a look at yourself honey oh and uh, if you try anything please do, so I can bar your ass," I say and grin as she sinks back behind Billie Joe.

"Who the hell is this?" Billie asks, motioning to Tom and I just smile.

"He's an old friend, what's it to you fuckface?" I ask and he growls. His eyes hitting the floor, face going red and he mumbles something.

"What?" I ask and he looks up, his eyes glistening.

"I. Want a beer," He says and I furrow my brow at the pause but get him one.

"Hey I want a drink too!" His little dog yelps and I smirk.

"Read the sign ho, no one under 18 to be served alcohol on these premises," I say happily and her mouth falls open.

"I wanna see the manager! He's underage too!" she shouts out and Billie gives her a dirty look, removing her arms from his waist. I just smirk and clear my throat.

"Mr Armstrong has already shown me his ID saying that he is 18 years old and unless you've got ID, I suggest you get out because I am the manager and you're barred, Sherry," I say and she stares, shocked.

"Billie do something!" She says exasperated and he just shrugs.

"Run along now," I say smiling and she leaves, mumbling and shouting every so often. I burst into laughter with Tom and realise that the bar is now empty.

"Alright boys, time to go home, I gotta lock up shop for the night," I say and wave them out the door. I finish my beer and head into the bathrooms checking everyone has left. I finally check the stage and see a guitar in the corner. It's bright blue with loads of shit all over it and BJ in bright red. Shit, Billie Joe left his guitar. I pick it up and bite my lip. I haven't played in so long. I shake my head. No. You promised him Licks.

I put the guitar in it's case and pick it up, locking up and walking to the little house not far. I knock and an ill looking Mark answers the door. He smiles at me and stares in shock at the guitar on my back.

"Licks, did you play tonight? Holy shit I can't believe I fucking missed it!" Mark coughs hard and I smile, rubbing his head.

"Come on Mark get inside. I'll make you some soup," I say and he smiles at me.

"That's alright Licks, you need to get home haven't you got school?" He asks and I grin.

"All over now! Got my high school motherfucking diploma!" I grin and he hugs me tightly.

"I'm so proud of you Licks! So what did you play tonight? Please tell me you'll play again," He begs and I just smile, leaving the guitar in the hall and going into the kitchen.

"I didn't play tonight Mark. I'm staying with my 'rents friends while the go look after the dragon in England or something. But anyways, her son is the frontman of Sweet Children," I say, opening a tin of soup and heating it on the hob.

"Oh. I just wish I could hear you play again Licks, would you do it as a dying man's last wish," he asks giving me the puppy dog eyes and I just smile, shaking my head. I pour the soup into a bowl and grab a spoon, going through to the living room and giving him it.

"You're not dying Mark," I say as he sits up, blowing on his soup.

"Alright fine, but you will do it one day, mark my words!" He shouts as I turn to leave.

"Consider them marked Mark! Keys are on the desk next to the front door!" I shout and close his front door, the guitar on my back. I glance at my watch. Dammit, I missed the last bus. I hate walking. I yawn and walk slowly towards the Armstrong residence, so far away.

It's a whole fucking hour before I get to the Armstrong's and I'm exhausted. I am so glad Darren is covering for me tomorrow. I cannot believe the audacity of Billie Joe tonight! What a fatherfucking dick!

"Hey Licks," Mike says and I stare at him confused for a few seconds when I remember what I did to him in the bar.

"Hey Mike, sorry I'm fucking exhausted," I say and sit on the sofa next to him, sighing.

"Are you ok?" He asks and I smile at him stretching.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Hey you got any beer? I'll give you the money for it," I say and he nods.

"Hey no problem. Should I bring up the crate?" He asks and I nod.

"Yes fucking please. I'll buy you some beers on Tuesday when I'm working again," I say and he smiles, jogging down to the basement and coming back with the beer.

"Hey I'm just going to give Billie his guitar, crack one open for me would ya?" I ask and he smiles as I grab the guitar and head upstairs. I hear music coming from Billie Joe's room and I go in to see him on his bed. He gives me a glare and I roll my eyes, putting his guitar in the corner.

"You left your guitar at Gilman," I say and go to leave again. I glance at him and he's looking at his guitar lovingly.

"Licks!"

"Yeah?"

"I uh. Well thanks." I smile at him.

"No problem." I say and he smiles at me. I go back downstairs, feeling lighter on my feet and smile at Mike. He smiles back and hands me a beer.

"Thanks honey." I say and he looks away.

"Listen I gotta go to bed after this beer I've got work in the morning," He says and I smile, nodding.

"Understandable, I'm drinking cause I don't have work and I'm enjoying a free weekend," I say and he smiles, drinking the rest of his beer.

"Well, night," He says and I wave, cracking open another. So I drink. And drink. And drink.

I can't believe mom and dad just keep disappearing they're fucking killing me here. I cannot believe this shit. I wish Dana was here I could talk to her. I love Dana, she's my best friend. Goddammit I'm horny...

Billie Joe is pretty hot for a guy my age. I mean I hate doing younger/same age guys but he's a little different. And from what I felt earlier when I was on top of him, he wouldn't disappoint...

Don't do it Licks. I down the rest of my beer and stagger upstairs, stumbling into Billie Joe's room. The lights are out and I trip on something in the darkness.

"Hey Licks, whoa are you ok?" He asks as I tumble on his bed, laughing. He smiles and gets up, wearing only his boxers and I'm still laughing as he picks me up laying me on my bed. He goes to stand up and I pull him back down again. He laughs and I smile at him as he falls to his knees. We stare at eachother smiling and pull him close, kissing him softly. He's shocked and pulls away but still ever so close to me.

"What's going on Licks?" he asks and I pull his face close to mine.

"Shut up and kiss me Armstrong," I say low and he stares at me a few seconds then kisses me hard, licking my lips. I pull him on the bed and wrap my arms around him, his hands resting on my waist. I pull him on top of me and let him rest between my legs. He stops, smiling and breathless.

"You're very dominating,"

"Well I'm a demanding woman," I breathe back and he grins, kissing me hard.