Status: New :D

Hot Kiss!

Chapter 5

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" Billie breathes, his hands lingering over my breasts.

"No Billie of course not. For god sake screw my brains out!" I shout and he grins, kissing me hard. I flip us over so I'm on top and he raises an eyebrow, breathing heavily. I smile at him and as I pull off my tee his hands follow, his hands warm and rough on my skin. He rests his hands gently on my waist then pulls me down hard. His tongue finds its way into my mouth and his hands grab my breasts caressing hard. A small moan escapes my mouth and he smiles, kissing my neck and nibbling my ear. Another moan falls from my lips and he takes it as a green light, ripping off my bra. His body is so warm against mine...

I groan loudly as his mouth finds its way to my nipple and he licks it gently, nibbling every so often.

"Didn't take you long did it?" John asks, smiling and Billie pushes me away, me straddling him.

"Fuck sake John get out!" Billie growls and I fold my arms across my chest.

"I swear to god John, if I have to get off his dick then I will annihilate you," I growl and he just smiles.

"If it's the way you're doing Billie just now, then I'll take it," he grins and I growl, grabbing a tee-shirt from the floor and throwing at him. He laughs, leaving and I sigh, looking back down at Billie Joe. I swallow hard as he looks away.

"I guess you don't want me anymore," I say quietly and he looks up, bringing my face down to his and kissing me hard.

"I was thinking you didn't want me," he says and I smirk, running a hand down his stomach.

"I want you hard and fast," I whisper and smile as he pulls me back down, pulling off my panties as I pull off his boxers.