Status: New :D

Hot Kiss!

Chapter 6

I wake up, groaning and stuff my head under the pillow. Damn you sunlight! Ok, why does shouting in my head hurt? Ow no more talking, ow, definitely no more talking. I finally drag my head from under the pillow when I realise that I'm naked. Shit! I fucked Billie. Hey, I finally fucked house party boy! I smirk to myself and dig in my bag, pulling out clean underwear and pulling it on when I stop. He's not here. I stare at my bed, then stare at his. That son of a bitch used me! I snarl and pull on some three quarter length black pants and my Black Sabbath tee-shirt. I quickly wipe off last nights make up and apply a new layer of heavy black eyeliner and black eyeshadow with dark red lips. Dana here I come!

I storm downstairs and spy Mike, Billie Joe and John on the couch. John smirks at me and I walk up to him, my boots echoing on the floor. I grab him by his collar and smile widely.

"Don't even dare think for a second that you've got something on me cause honey, what I did last night was nothing," I grin and push him away as they stare in shock. I wave and walk out the door, heading in the direction of Dana's coffee shop. You don't fuck with Licks Lewis. This is your last and only mistake Armstrong, get ready for me to kick your ass.

*Billie Joe's P.O.V*

"Dude, she hates your guts just like yesterday again," John laughs and I elbow him hard, growling.

"Well maybe if you weren't being such a smug son of a bitch then this wouldn't have happened!" I snap and John jumps off the couch as I try to punch him.

"It's your fault not mine! She probably used you dude, she was wasted last night man,"

"She's not like that! She's nothing like you for one John,"

"What can I say, too many ladies want the drummers pants,"

"Go fuck yourself John," I growl and storm to the basement, slamming the door and kicking the couch. I sigh, sitting down and grab my guitar, strumming a few cords.

"I'll go for miles
Till I find you
You say you want to leave me
But you can't choose
I've gone thru pain
Every day and night
I feel my mind is going insane
Some thing I can't fight

Don't leave me
Don't leave me

A blank expression
Is covering your face
I'm looking for direction
For out of this place
I start to wonder
If you'll come back
I feel the rain storming
After thunder
I can't hold back

Don't leave me
Don't leave me
Don't leave me
Don't leave me

I'll go for miles
Till I find you
You say you want to leave me
But you can't choose
I've gone thru pain
Every day and night
I feel my mind is going insane
Some thing I can't fight

Don't leave me
Don't leave me
Don't leave me
Don't leave me," I sing quietly and smile, searching for paper and writing it all down. Yeah, that girl got a whole lot of fire. Why does she get under my skin? I close my eyes, exhaling. I picture her in my head and smile, realising why. She's amazing.

*Lick's P.O.V*

"Whoa chicken, chill. Here have some coffee," Dana says as I finish ranting about that son of a bitch Armstrong. I grab the mug from her and gulp a bit, yelping as it burns my tongue.

"Haha serves you right babe, now don't you think you're over-reacting? Maybe he just got up before you or maybe his mom needed him for something. Ever think of that my little duckling?" I dip my head in silence. Damn, I hate it when she's right.

"Ugh you're gonna be smug about this forever," I groan and she grins, handing me a cigarette.

"Fo show!"