Status: New :D

Hot Kiss!

Chapter 8

Way to go Juliette, way to fucking go. Now what? Now what the hell are you gonna do? I sigh and get up, walking up the stairs of the basement only to hear the blare of music from his room. Shit, shit, fuck, shit. I pull on my jacket and walk out, the sun burning my eyes. I'm just walking down the street, no particular direction really, when I end up at the beach. Tall rocks beckon me over and I climb up, maybe 12 feet, finding a great place to sit and just watch the tide.

*Billie Joe's P.O.V*

Dammit. Seriously my minds blank other than dammit, shit why am I such a prick? I heard her leave and I just let her. That wonderful, wonderful Juliette. She's like, crazy/beautiful. Crazy/beautiful, crazy/talented, she's just perfect really. The front door bangs with someones fists hammering on the door.

"Juliette! Juliette! Is anyone home?!" I walk down the stairs and answer the door to girl, same age as Juliette, taller, skinnier, blond hair and blue eyes she's be breath taking if I hadn't met Juliette first. She's breathing heavily and I raise an eyebrow.

"Is Juliette here?" I shake my head.

"She left about an hour ago,"

"Any idea where she went?" I avert my eyes to the ground.

"We- we got in a fight and she left,"

"Really? She was coming here to tell you- ugh never mind! We have to find her!"

"What did she come here to tell me?"

"Dude it doesn't fucking matter! We have to find her!"

"Why what's wrong? What happened?"

"Its not what happened now what happened a long time ago. We have to save her now!"

"Dammit dude, what the hell's happened? Or happening!"

"Danny's back to claim her,"

"Who the hell is Danny?"

"Will you shut the fuck up and help me find her please?!"

"Alright, alright," I grab my converses and pull them on, walking down to her car and getting in. She takes off and I'm slammed back while trying to buckle myself in.

"Okay so who are you and whose Danny?"

"I'm Dana, me and Juliette go way back. You're the Armstrong boy right?"

"Yeah, hey she been talking about me?"

"Sure, about how much of a shithead you are to her,"

"What? Really?"

"Yes, dude keep an eye out for her,"

"Dude keep your eyes on the road!"

"Sorry, we have to find her before it's too late,"

"Stop talking in riddles, Dana please tell me what's wrong," She sighs and focuses all her concentration on the road.

"Long time ago, well, Juliette and me, I meant it when I said we go way back. We've known each other since kindergarten and in 4th grade we met Danny. Danny always had a thing for Juliette and for years she rejected him. Then her father left. He was the only one in her family who took the time to, well love her basically. She was inconsolable and Danny and her got closer and closer until he finally got her. But he was cruel and nasty, he beat her and she accepted it because she craved love. Anyways, long story short, he left cause his parents moved to Arizona and he swore to come back for her." I fall silent, chewing on what I've been told. Someone beat up Juliette? My dear sweet Juliette.

"What about the beach?"

"What makes you think that?"

"Y'know we live in California its a good place to start,"

"Hmm, true dat. Alright lets go there,"

We drive for a few minutes before pulling up at the beach and I get out, kicking stones as Dana goes one way, I another.

"Juliette! Juliette I'm sorry!" I wait a few seconds, hoping for an answer.

"Juliette please!" I sigh, shit Juliette where could you be? I spy something in the sand and I approach it with caution. Blood, droplets of blood. A lump rises in my throat. Don't jump to conclusions Billie, it may be just some kid burst their foot on a stone or it might be an animal or - my mind goes blank as I see something black trapped in-between the rocks and I climb up grabbing it and jumping back down. I swallow hard.

"Dana! Dana!" I run across the beach screaming until she finally comes into view. I hold it up and she runs over taking it from me and clutching it tightly as she sobs.

It's Juliette's jacket and it's covered in blood.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry that it took so long! Hopefully this makes up for it (:
Thanks for keeping the faith!!
Thanks to ;
xwofflemoonx
Kibagal
Hippieantarchist
Smeagol
Vengeance_foREVer V
ElMag
sweetchildofgreen
doompatrol13
GDandMe
BilliesBabe28