Status: New :D

Hot Kiss!

Chapter 9

"Dana come on, we have to go," I try to make her get up but she's still clutching Juliette's jacket, sobbing hard.

"Dana! Get up!" I shout at her and she shakily gets to her feet, still crying, still holding Juliette's jacket in a death grip. I manage to guide her to the passenger door and sit her down, getting in the drivers seat. Dana is still crying, mumbling Juliette and praying for her to be okay as I drive through the streets of Cali. I have no idea where to go, where to look for someone who maybe can't be found? I swallow hard, forcing that thought out of my head. I can't think like that. I won't think like that!

But where should I go?

*Juliette's P.O.V*

I can't believe it. I can't, cannot, will not, can't believe it.
I think I'm dying.

*Billie Joe P.O.V*

"Dana you have to snap out of it right now! Dana where would he take her? Dana fucking listen to me!" I scream and slam the dashboard. She jumps and keeps rocking back and forth.

"He'd take her home," I manage to work out through her sobs and hiccups.

"Home? Whose home?"

"Juliette's,"

*Juliette's P.O.V*

I must be dreaming. I mean this is bullshit. It's getting harder to breath now, its getting harder to think too. But if I don't stop thinking to myself I think I might... slip away...

*Billie Joe's P.O.V*

"Doesn't this piece of junk go any faster?!" I growl in agitation, watching the speedometer not going any further than 55mph.

"Have you seen my salary? Of course it can't!"

Dana managed to get a hold of herself, finally. She still sniffles and won't let go of Juliette's jacket but this is much better.

"Go left! Go left!" I screech round a corner, narrowly missing another car. I glare at her, she really fucking sucks at giving directions.

"Stop! Stop this is it!" I slam on the breaks outside a pretty huge house and almost force my brain through the windscreen. I unbuckle myself and stop Dana from running in the house. I stand in front of her, holding her shoulders and making her look at me. She's still hugging Juliette's jacket.

"Dana I want you to go and get help,"

"Billie no, I have to-"

"Dana she might need more help. What if she's hurt? Please go and get help Dana, I promise you will see her alive when you come back," She stares at me a few seconds, precious seconds I can't lose.

"Go! Now Dana!" I shout and she runs off, leaving me faced with the house that I hope has Juliette inside.