Sequel: Forever & Always.
Status: Completed. :) Thank you guys for getting this story to 9 Stars... I love you all <3

Let Me Be The One To Save You

Prologue

I sat on the ground, cross legged in front of my best friend's grave, as I had every day this week.

"They're making me leave you tomorrow Fergal. Aunt Toni is letting me stay with her in New Jersey. I don't want to leave you though."

I whispered the words and they caught in my throat as I tried not to show how upset I was. Fergal had been gone nearly two months now, but I missed him more and more everyday.

"I wish you were here," I mumbled as I hugged myself to keep warm in the cooling evening. "Nothing's the same without you."

I checked the time on my phone and seeing that it was half six I decided to head home and finish packing. I rose slowly from the cold dirt and brushed any traces of it from off the back of my denim skirt.
I leaned back downand placed a green toy lightsaber on the grave with a note attached; Hope you've finally become the Jedi you always dreamt of. Love Ciara. Xxx

I sighed heavily as the reality of the situation hit me, I was once more saying goodbye to my best friend. I placed a soft kiss on the photo of my blue haired friend which lay atop his gravestone. It was so hard to say goodbye.

"I love you Fergal," I whispered, tears choking my voice. "No matter how far away I am, I'll still miss you and love you more than anything else in the whole wide world. You are, and always will be, my best friend."

I fished a tissue out of my black messenger bag and wiped my streaming green eyes.

"Goodbye Fergal."

I sighed once more and turned my back on the grave of my best friend. As I was trudging my way through the damp grass it finally hit me. I was leaving my best friend. Forever
♠ ♠ ♠
Word Count: 323

Okay... So first chapter of my new MCR fan-fiction, what do you think?
I'm using my Itouch at the moment because I'm without a laptop so I apologise for any spelling errors I'll fix them as soon as I'm on a computer.

Subscribe and comment :)