Sequel: Parents Day

Plans Gone Awry

The Vampires

The alarm clock rang out in Mickey's room.

The clock crunched as she slammed it off and destroyed it mostly with a hard hit.

She opened her eyes and sighed.

"CORT! I broke another one." She called leaving her room and heading to the kitchen.

Jester was already sitting at the kitchen counter stealing their food.

"How many alarm clocks is that now Mick?" He teased making sculptures out of toast.

"23." She sighed. "Coffee needed." She searched the cupboards randomly still half asleep.

"Addict." He chuckled sipping his own cup. "The twins have exam results today."

"Hope they pass." She pulled out a bottle of red liquid and poured it out. She sat down and ate her breakfast as one of the Twins entered seeing the glass he looked mortified.

"Hey Jacoby." Mickey smiled not seeing his reaction and drained the glass. "Aaah." She sighed. "Blackcurrant juice is nice cold."

Cort stumbled into the room. "Uh Mick? Jacoby is very pale."

Jester burst out laughing. Mickey looked embarressed put the juice bottle away and tried to snap Jacoby out of it.

"Crap i forgot what it looked like." She apologised. "Sorry Jac what did you want?"

Jacoby didn't answer and suddenly keeled over. Jester fell off his stool in a fit of laughed. Cort just shook his head and helped Mickey carry the young hunter wannabe home.

"Jessie don't you have a flatmate interview today." Cort tried to get rid of him.

Jester still in hysterics nodded and managed to stumble back to his flat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Me and Whitby writing this together so tell me what you think kay