Sequel: Parents Day

Plans Gone Awry

Feeling Revealed

As Cort and Mick jumped the rooftops, stalking for a victim, Cort reconsidered pointing out what Jester had said. "Is it just me, or did Jessie call Spanner a guy?"

Mick giggled. "Don't tell him. He thinks she is a dude."

"You know, he's still after her hat."

Mick shrugged. "He's not that stupid. We both know that."

"Hmmm." Cort agreed as they jumped down on a man in an alley and started to drain some of his blood.
***
Jester finally picked the lock and crawled into the bathroom without a sound. He noticed the pile of clothes on the floor and crept over to them. "Finally! I have the hat!" He whispered triumphantly, sifting through them.

"Wait, what the hell?" He held up some ladies underwear and a bra. "He's a trasvestite now?" He picked up the hat and put it on his own head, leaning it to the side and pulling a face he thought would be on a gangster.

At that moment he looked up at Spanner and saw her turn around. What caused his shock was the fact that the person he thought to be male had female parts. "Oh jesus." She heard him and looked down at him in disbelief.

"JESTER!" She screamed at him. "Get out of here before I kick you out!"

Jester got to his feet and ran out of the bathroom, slamming the door behind him and sitting against the door. "Spanner's a girl? They knew all allong." He mumbled. He noticed he still had the hat. "At least I've got this!" He wandered over to a mirror and started pulling faces again.
♠ ♠ ♠
lol... we were building upto this =P