Sequel: Parents Day

Plans Gone Awry

Four Heads Are Better Then Two

The four of them sat down at the kitchen table. "So how do we do this exactly?" Jester asked.

"I was thinking, we're vampires right, we can take on the appearance of death."

"How does that help?" Jester not catching on.

"Basically, Kieran and Jacoby cage us and take us in as his project." Mick said, explaining it to Jester.

"Oh. One problem. How do we escape?"

"Jessie, you really can be silly sometimes." Kelly wasn't wearing her hat anymore. "They leave you in the class. You could escape easily."

"The college has guards. Go through the windows?"

"Good idea but first the cage. Standard cages are made from a material that we couldn't get out of." Cort sighed.

"How about, when they go in the cages to get you, the burners, you knock them out and send them instead!" Kelly said proudly.

"Burners?" Mick looked confused.

"They're the people who take vampire bodies down to the furnace." Cort explained.

"Oh. I'm assuming that the rest of our escape will be on the fly?"

"I'm good at that!" Jester said raising his hand. Kelly grabbed it and pulled it back down.

"Then maybe you can lead out."

"Now to explain it to the twins." Mick said standing up.