Sequel: Parents Day

Plans Gone Awry

Informing the Twins

Mick sat the boys down and pointed to a chalkboard with the plan on it.

"Where did you get that?" Cort exclaimed.

"Hammerspace, now here's the basic plan." Spanner went over it explaining it to the boys. Mick assisted her.

Cort and Jester sat at the counter drinking coffee.

"What's hammerspace?" Cort asked.

Jester looked at him and starting typing into his laptop. Once he found a suitable page he read it out loud.

"a fan-envisioned, extradimensional, instantly accessible storage area in fiction." He told Cort who gave him a blank look.
"Basically it's when a cartoon character, like Bugs Bunny, somehow pulls a mallet out of his pocket, even though the mallet is too big to fit in his pocket. Bugs Bunny didn't actually reach into his pocket, he actually reached into another dimension." Jester explained.

Cort suddenly stared at the chalkboard confused."You're saying this actually happened?"

"No they probably pulled it out of a cupboard or something." Jester smirked and sipped his coffee. "Or did they?" He pulled a silly face and returned back to his laptop.

Cort just looked dumbfounded for a while and then gained a headache from thinking about it too much.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe this was fun to make

i actually quoted this site

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/148551/cartoon_physics_101_what_is_hammerspace.html

hope thats okay but i didn't understand it that much myself so i used a reference