Sequel: Parents Day

Plans Gone Awry

Escape the fate

The burners came into the room to hours later.

The vampires were extremely stiff and bored. Jester's attention span wore out so as soon as the cage was opened he grabbed the two burners and smacked their heads together.

Mick stretched like a cat and climbed out of the cage. "Argh rigamortis sucks so much." She cracked her neck.

Jester cracked his knuckles near her ear. She shuddered then tickled him.

"Keep it down." Cort told them. Jester and Mick starting pulling silly faces at each other. Cort chucked the humans into the cage and shut it.

"Now how the hell do we get out of this place?" Mick sighed.

"Jessie?" Cort and Mick looked to him.

Jester grinned and crept upto the door. He looked outside then closed the door and examined the room. Suddenly pointing up he smiled.

"Airvents." He declared.

Mick looked at Cort and smiled. "Yay!" She jumped on top of the nearet desk and headed to a vent pulling the cover off.

"Is it big enough?" Cort asked.

"Yes." She climbed inside. Cort followed her and Jester was last to join them. He pulled the cover back on and shuffled down the shaft.

After a while they came to a halt. "Which way?" Mick asked.

"I don't know." Jester shrugged.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry Alex you're gonna have to continue this for me i can't think of any more stuff

Nya and i'm lazy