Sequel: Parents Day

Plans Gone Awry

Escaping The Fate 2.0

Jester signalled them to the left. The three continued only to be stopped by a large fan. Behind the fan, they could see the roof so it was a way out.

Mick grabbed the grate to the fan. "I can't get it off." She called back to the boys.

Cort sighed. "I'll help." He forced her to lie down and wriggled on top of her.

"Guys, now is not the time for this." Jester commented snidely.

Cort felt embarressed. He liked it. It was probably the closest he'd been to Mick. "Shut up Jester. You're the one who perved on Spanner."

Jester growled and mumbled to himself.

Cort and Mick pulled on the grate, making it creek as they tugged, finally making it come off. Cort slid off her again. Mick got up again. She hadn't actually minded it. Jester's comment was out of line though and she'd get him for it when they were outside.

Mick used the grate to destroy the fan, though, she couldn't get rid of the centre motor. She pushed the grate out onto the roof and slid under the fan motor, slipping out of the gap on the roof. It wasn't that steep. She hhelped Cort out and pulled Jester's hair as he pulled himself out. "That's for the comment."

The group started for the trees, using them as their way home rather then going through the courtyard.