Sequel: Parents Day

Plans Gone Awry

The First Night

Night had come and the group were sitting infront of the plasma screen eating popcorn and watching a scary movie. Kieran and Jacoby on the couch, the four vampires on the floor. Cort was sat next to Mick and Jester was trying to steal Spanner's hat, and failing miserably at that.

"Come on! Take it off!"

"No Jester." She thumped him in the stomach.

"Would you both stop arguing." Yelled Cort. He was enjoying the movie. Blood splattered the screen as someone was murdered and Jacoby rolled off the seat ontop of the vampires having fainted again.

"How long will it take for you to fix him?" Mick grumbled from under the wannabe hunter and threw him to the floor.

"I said I'm working on it." Kieran said again. He flicked a bit of popcorn at Mick. Cort threw one back, then Jester threw a bowl of it and soon the movie was just a background as the six played in the sugary food. Spanner made sure her hat stayed on her head. Throughout the whole thing, Jacoby was face down on the carpet.

"Why do things get out of hand so fast?" Cort laughed.

"Because they do." Mick threw popcorn at him again.

"No arguements there." Jester said. He had a popcorn bag over his head and he was propped in a corner.

"You vampires always start it." Kieran teased.

"What happened?" Jacoby said, face still imbedded in the carpet.

"You fainted, again." Called Spanner from a bedroom where she had salviged some popcorn.

"Oh grea... Why is there popcorn everywhere?"

"Because you fainted." Mick said, chewing on a piece of popcorn that was on the chair next to her.

"How could I start it by fainting."

"Cause you rolled on them." Kieran answered.

"I wonder if we can get a potion for this blood thing."

"We caught always cut you until you learn to live with the blood." Cort said from the kitchen, opening a fresh bag of popcorn.

"And you're hovering up." Jester added, raising a hand to point at the vacuum, though, with the bag on his head he pointed at the blender.

"I should have expected that."

"Uh huh." Jester said again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Written by Whitby