Sequel: Parents Day

Plans Gone Awry

Keep the Bad News Rollin'

"So what have you got to do this time to pass?" Cort asked.

"Let me guess. How about... Get hold of a Vampire tooth? I have loads that I've shed." Jester said pointing to his room.

"Shut up Berk." Said Mick from the doorway to the kitchen.

"Worse." Mumbled Jac through the cushion.

"We have to catch a horde of Vampires to pass this time. It's the finals, it wasn't going to be easy." Said Kieran Who was now sitting against the back of the sofa.

"You're screwed." Said Jester.

Jacoby threw a pillow at Jester, hitting him in the face. "Shut up Rogg."

"I thought I was Berk?" Jester said, slightly bemused.

"Don't worry Berk, you can be both." Said Spanner.

Cort laughed at how confusing Jester would end up finding this. "I'm sure you'll find some way around it. Do they say whether the Vampires have to be dead or alive?"

"Non-specific, but I don't see how they would be any easier to catch." Kieran commented.

"I think that we may be able to help you out you know."

"How?"

"What are we?"

Jacoby looked up and sounded rather thick as he said, "Oh yeah!"

Jester opened his mouth to say something that was either irrelivant or unwitty. He then closed it as he saw smiles grow on Mick's and Spanner's face.

"Fair play, you got owned without being spoken to." Cort laughed.

Kieran was still thinking about their problem. "So how do we pass you off for our captives?"

"Let us worry about that. When do we have to be submitted?" Mick asked.

"Tomorrow."

Jester started pulling faces and making silly exasperated noises. "Bit of a short deadline is it not?"

"It's our finals," he repeated. "We're meant to be good at this by now."
♠ ♠ ♠
Submitted by Whitby
Chrysa, your turn...