Diary

Page Twenty One

We’re having a little girl. Another one.

The doctor told me. I had to come in because the baby was shifting a lot, and it was hurting me. She’s okay now. The doctor told me to relax more, and I’m trying.

As of now, Roxy and I are coloring. She still doesn’t smile much, but she isn’t mopey. It isn’t normal for a 5 year old to be mopey. She was really excited when I told her that I was having a little girl. She can’t wait to be a big sister.

I worry though, about when I do give birth. Who would watch after Roxy? I’m not particularly close with anyone at the diner, but they’d have to do. Finn is the only one I truly like. She can handle Roxy for me. But, it’s less than 3 months from now, I don’t really need to worry.

I haven’t thought of a name yet. I was thinking of going with the tradition of song names. Sharona, Leena, Sheena, Madonna…Eleanor Rigby. Of course, I’m kidding. Why the hell would I name my child Sharona? It’ll be fun to tell your mom, though, right? I can just hear her shriek at me. Telling me that I’m crazy. I can’t wait for that. I’m looking forward to her call.

But, in all seriousness, I thought about naming her after my dad. In more ways than one, I thought about your grandmother Helena. I want too, just because she was such an influence to you; but the way you treated me, I don’t think I’d want to. I’m a candle, burning at both ends. No…I’m like the virginity candle in Hocus Pocus; a virgin lights me, all hell breaks loose, if a sinner does, then I’m just a fucking candle.

What the fuck am I saying?

What am I writing?

I’m going to pick a nice name for this little baby. Our little girl; more mine than yours. A kid I hope loves and lives like a normal kid. I want our two kids to happy. I want them to laugh and be happy. I don’t care if they need you or not, I’m going to try and be both –mother and father- to them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy Birthday Gee!
Image