Diary

Page Thirty

I was admitted into the hospital for labor pains. It started the day before, and I was getting so wrapped up in writing, that I refused to go at the urging of Finn. She came over to help me, because she knew that LuLu was making her appearance soon. So, here I am, in a hospital bed, a little numbing pain, and sick.

I hate being in this hospital, because I’m alone and I don’t have my type writer. I don’t like writing my stories down in pen, it annoys me. Writing the diary in pen is easy, because I can misspell and fuck around and doodle at the edge of each page when I feel like it.

So…I am stupid lonely here. I miss Roxy, but she’s staying with Finn until I can leave, and they come to see me in the afternoon, after Roxy gets out of school. To occupy my time I watch this small TV in front of me. The nurses are quiet, and don’t bother me unless I press that call button.

Gosh, all this reminds me of when I was in labor with Roxy, but I wasn’t alone. It’s funny, because the room is set up just like then, only this room is 20 rooms away from the one I birthed her in. There’s a chair, just like the one you slept all night in, and it has the same pattern too. It smells sterile, and like no one has ever lived in it; I really like it.

I guess the loneliness is getting the better of me, because I would rather have you be here than be by myself. I miss having a companion. I miss having someone here.

Am I becoming pathetic or what, Way?

Well, I can’t say I’m entirely alone, I have LuLu, but all she can do is kick and wait to be born. I wonder what day she’ll be here, mostly like the 9th, right? Her birthday will be a day before Mikey’s.

Wow, speaking of which, I haven’t talked to your mom in a good week. It’s so weird, she knows I’m in the last weeks of having LuLu, and she hasn’t called. I’m not worried, only extremely surprised. She hasn’t probed me about anything yet.

But, hey, the less I talk to her, the better I feel.

I’m not feeling too well, because I miss our kid, and the second is taking forever to get here!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that it's short, I may update again, but I don't know.