Sequel: Bad Romance
Status: Completed

Winter Kiss

The Continental Doubt

"But I don't want to go with you!" I shouted down the stairs to my older brother Johnny. I liked him some days, other days I despised him to death. Thing is, he's making me go on tour with him and his band Young Guns. And mum and dad were making me go, but I suppose on a good note I get paid for it. God knows how much, but it's money.
"Just shut the fuck up Willow and get down the god-damn stairs! They'll be here in a min!" John shouted up the stairs.

I moaned and threw the last of the remains in my suitcase, popped my boots on, hoodie over my head, beanie on my head and shoved my earphones in my ear letting Manic Street Preachers - Postcards From A Young Man flow through my ear canal. I did a quick turn to see if I had left anything and looked around taking a last look at my room, since I wouldn't be seeing it for 8 months.

Somehow, I felt a little sad. I wouldn't see any of my friends and I wouldn't see my parents in a long time. I mean sure there's always calling, but it's not the same as talking to them one to one and hugging. I sighed and closed the door, and hauled my case down the stairs. Or tried to, I needed some assistance from Johnny.
When we finally said our goodbyes and shed a few tears (well it was only me, because Johnny is a "man") We were out the door and walking towards our place the guys were picking us up. Which wasn’t really a long wait at all.

A little white van pulled up at the side of the curb and the giant door pulled open, and four guys just jumped out and onto the pavement. I soon jumped up myself and looked at John, he just smiled. I mean yeah sure I’ve seen these men before so I don’t know why im so worried, maybe because they used to stay for tea and I used to be in my room. Not in the same van for 8 months. This was going to be one of a hell ride.

“Hey kid you’ve grown a lot since I last saw you” Ben said as he ruffled my hair then picked up my bags and passed them to Fraser who then loaded them into the back. I smiled and hugged Ben.
“Hey Ben nice to see you again, hey Fraser mum says Hi by the way” Ben smiled and walked off to stretch his legs whilst Fraser walked over to me and laughed then just nodded which meant he would call mum.
I was about to move when I was jumped by a loud sound, turns out it was another band member.
“RAWR! IM A DINOSAUR!”
“No you’re not, you’re Simon Mitchell” I said and jumped on Si and gave him a giant hug. He was like a teddy bear. He cuddled me close and then popped me lightly back down onto the floor.
“I like being a dinosaur though, so how have you been?” He asked as he put his hands in his pockets and swayed back and forth on his heals.
“I’ve been good thanks, not up to much really, the usual. And what about you?”
I said and punched his arm playfully he laughed and then smiled.

“Band shit you know? The usual bass, music, junk food, singing to extreme levels whilst driving in the night” He laughed and was about to say something else when my brother, or should I say brothers shouted him over. It was obviously a band meeting because I wasn’t aloud into the convo. I sighed and leaned back against the bus, letting this tour start to sink in my mind, and changed the song I was listening to since I had been listening to Manics for quite some time. It got changed to Young Guns.

Which was no surprise. I started to sing along to Crystal Clear softly until all the guys came back and hopped onto the bus. It was time to go.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy :) Hope you think it's okay, let me know what you think?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch=oVg5GFINVpk[/youtube]

If you haven't heard of these guys before, I recommend you should, because there awesome!

Title: Weight Of The World by Young Guns