Sequel: Bad Romance
Status: Completed

Winter Kiss

I say I'm going Nowhere, And you know that I don't care

“I wanna stand with you on a mountain,
I wanna play with you in the sea,
I wanna lay like this forever,
Until the sky falls down on me”

Simon sang out loud into the dark bus at night. Whilst I sat next to him and danced in my seat. It had been a week since the first gig in Wales and everything was running smoothly, I had found a new friend named Jess who was Architecs merch woman. We had got chatting the night of the gig, she helped me sell my merch and helped me get the hang of it. We became good friends in no time, though she still couldn’t believe my brothers were John and Fraser, from Young Guns.

I sighed after the song finished and looked out the window. I was already getting bored on the van with nothing to do, thinking to myself that hopefully we would stop sometime and go to a club or bar or something for the fun of it. But in the meantime I grabbed my bag off the floor next to my seat, pulled a pad of paper and a pen and started to write anything that my mind could come up with.

An hour later, I had written possibly 5 pages back to back in the notebook, I had no idea what it was about. But I knew it was a story and it was something to keep me occupied, whether I would carry it on was the question.
I was slapped out of my thoughts, when a large hand slapped me upside the head. I spun round immediately to find Fraser sat behind me, with a smirk spread across his face. His grey beanie slowly slipping down towards his face.

“You we’re in deep thinking mode” He muffled, I sighed at him, then launched over the back of the seat. And landed on him causing his body to fall of the chair and onto the small floor space next to him.
“What the hall Will!?” He shouted as I whacked him upside the head, he grabbed my sides and tickled me so I would get off him. I let out a little scream and started to giggle uncontrollably. I could feel Fraser’s chest moving beneath me as he started to chuckle at my present state. I pinched his underarm, which made him yelp in pain and left go of his grasp around me. I shot up before he could grab me back down, but soon tripped up as the van went over a bump in the road. And I ended up in someone’s lap, face down.

I didn’t want to look up, I know it sounded stupid, but I didn’t know who it was, and it was kind of a bit awkward if you land in some guys lap, face down. Am I right?
But I decided to take my chances and take a look.
I was soon met with a pair of light blue eyes and a wash of dark brown hair. Gus. Why did all the bad stuff happen to me when I was around him?

“You okay down there Will?” He said and chuckled a bit, swaying his hips underneath me, to try and shake me off. I smiled at him and tried to get up, without elbowing him in certain ‘places’.
“THAT’S WHAT SHE SAID!” Simon shouted from the back off the bus, I started to laugh as I moved off Gus’s lap and on to the seat next to him. His blue opals met my green ones, and we smiled at each other, until Simon plopped down on my lap and decided to grind against my body.

I laughed at him and decided to dance with him also, Gus started to laugh and Fraser plopped himself down on the other seat besides Gustav.
“Ow Simon you fat sod, get off me!” I giggled as I tried to push hid dead weight off me, but he was having none of it and decided to dance more.
“No way baby, you love me, I’m your sugar prince” He said, spilling a bit of his coke over my top. Beside me, Gustav and Fraser we’re practically pissing themselves at my state of shock with Simon on my lap. I sighed at them both, and turned to face Simon again.

“Yeah Si, and I’m the Fairy Godmother” I said, still trying to push him off. He suddenly stopped in his tracks and looked at me gone out.
“So if you’re the Fairy Godmother, why didn’t you give me my £1 when I was seven?” he said, he face close to mine. I flicked his nose, which caused him to move back a little.
“Because that’s the Tooth Fairy, you douche!” I laughed at him and tried to push him off once more, but the van came to a stop, which caused Simon to eventually fall off my lap. I gasped for some air as Fraser chuckled at me.

“Welcome to band life” Gustav said, and opened the side door for me. Gesturing for me to get out. I skipped past him off the high step on the van, and landed flat on my feet, above the hard damp concrete. We were in the middle of nowhere. Great.

“Looks like we’ve broken down, we won’t be able to get anywhere for a while” Ben said as he walked over to us, gesturing over towards John as he lifted the bonnet up on the van. A black could of smoke seeping out into the Navy sky. I sighed and walked back over to the van to collect my jacket, if I was going to be outside, I might as well be warm.

While I had the chance, I thought I best call my mother, since I never did when we arrived. She will be panicking so much, which made me feel even more guilty, and I’m guessing that John or Fraser never called her either.

“Oh god” I sighed as I dived into my jacket pocket to retrieve my phone. The night was crisp with not a single cloud in sight, it was a nice night. And it was a wonderful feeling to be stuck with Young Guns in the middle of nowhere, because they were all like a family to me. I loved them all. Mother answered the phone finally and I began to talk to her about what had happened and that we had arrived safe and sound, and gave me a little lecture on not calling her, but she said she would save the rest for my brothers.

I guess even at nineteen, nearly twenty. Parents still need to be checked in on things, I smiled to myself. This will be an interesting night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, so I know I went a little quite since the last time. But recently it's getting hard to write. So i'm sorry if this chapter is a bit shitty, tried my best :) Hope you enjoy it anyways, let me know what you think.
Credit goes out to my friend Jess for helping me on this chapter.
Emma x

Title: Nowhere - Murderdolls