Sequel: Bad Romance
Status: Completed

Winter Kiss

If My Heart Was A Compass, You'd Be North

Hello, last time you heard from me, some random guy landed on top of me in a grassy ditch, just off the M1.
So, I shall tell you the rest of my night’s events shall I? (Willow's Outfit)
(Gustav's Outfit)

“Let me guess” I said, my eyes still closed, not daring to take a peep upwards. I could feel the human shift on top of me, then their bony hips dug into me. I winced.
I asked, then peeked open one eye, to see it I was right.

“Gustav Wood” I asked, then peeked open one eye, to see it I was right. My guess was correct. Gus coughed, swayed his head to the right, waving his dark hair to the side, then turned to look at me. His crystal blue eyes staring into my green ones.

“Um yeah, look…I didn’t mean to” He said as he tired to get off me, but voices were heard above, and at that he dropped back down on top of me. I smiled, somehow, I just liked it. Not in a sexual way, just the warmth of Gus with me.

“It was dark” I said quickly, my voice catching in my throat, still staring him in the eyes.
“I couldn’t see anything” He said, slowly moving closer.
“I wasn’t looking where I was going and I tripped”
“And I wasn’t concentrating”
“We didn’t know there was a ditch”

My heart was beating against my chest so hard, I thought it was going to jump straight out of my rib cage and into Gus’s face. But hopefully it didn’t.

------------------------------------------------------

Rewind - Gustav’s

John, Fraser and Willow were in the middle of some deep family relation issue’s, from what I could see so I decided to not get involved and walked over to where Simon and Ben we’re sat on the step of the van.

“Sup mate?” Ben asked and I plopped my ass down next to him on the step whilst Simon stood and leaned against the bonnet of the van.

“Nothing much, why’d you ask?” I said as I crossed my arms over my chest and looked back towards the Taylor’s. Oh god, was John crying? Christ, that can’t be going well then.

“No reason, you just look a little off edge that’s all” Ben said and reached his hand out towards me, offering me a smoke, but I shook my head and passed on that one.

The truth was, I did feel a little off edge. Recently I couldn’t stop myself thinking about Willow, not in a friendly way, as in a ‘like’ way. I think. Oh I don’t know, I just didn’t it was all muddled up and rattling around my brain, making me not think straight.

Willow was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen, her lovely golden locks that flowed freely just below her shoulders. Her apple green eyes that always shined like the bright sun, her pale cheeks always had a tint of rose to them and her small frame topped it all off. The thing was, that nothing could ever happen because she was John and Fraser’s sister and it would just be wrong. I already know how John feels against Willow going out with someone older and it looks like a deathly outcome.

I don’t get why he was so uptight with it all, Frase was totally fine with it, as long as she was happy, what’s the big deal? Really?!

I stopped my train of thought since I could see myself getting more worked up by the minute, and for a moment I actually thought something.

Oh my god, what if I’m starting to fall in love with her? Oh god, that can’t happen, never will, not now or ever.

I walked off to calm my nerves down, usually I would have a smoke but I couldn’t be arsed with one. The night sky was a dark shade of navy blue and small stars twinkled in the night sky, it looked beautiful. Just like Willow.

I mentally slapped myself for thinking that, but I was more pushed over when a body connected with mine and made us tumble down the grassy embankment at the side of me.

“Ow” Said a soft female voice beneath me.
“Fuck” I grunted and tried to shift my weight but it was no use, as I just dug my bony hips into the girl.

Shit.

I soon realized that it was Willow I had rolled on to, the one thing that could happen at this point in time, with my pervious thoughts still in my mind. And I’d fell on top of her, my friends sister, our merch lady. Yet also so very beautiful.
Damn.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to Willow

“Willow!” I heard John shout over the traffic, he must be wondering where I am, and probably where Gustav was.
“Shit” Gus said under his voice, and began to lift himself up, offering his hand out towards me. I gladly accepted it and he pulled me up onto my feet again.

I could hear footsteps moving closer towards us, god knows what John’s going to think. Hopefully nothing after our little ‘talk’ together.
I started to shiver against the cool air, I left my jacket in the Van when I had hopped out, and then ended up with the emotional conversation overload. So now my small hands were rubbing up and down my thin arms to give myself warmth. But it was no use.

Gustav soon noticed and immediately stripped off from his jacket and held it open for me to place my body through.
I smiled up at him and gave him a small side hug.
“Thanks” I pulled the jacket closer to my small frame and soon became more warm.

The smell of smoke, musky aftershave and Gustav’s own sent filled my nose and it smelt wonderful, and so soothing.

“There you are, I’ve been looking all over for you!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Urgh! Finally finished it kids, enjoy it. I relly enjoyed writing this one up, even though it took the bloody piss haha. But I've done it now, and I can finally get to sleep. Plus the chapter's extra long haha

Night loves, and once again, enjoy!
Emma xx

Title: If My Heart Was A House by Owl City