Sequel: Bad Romance
Status: Completed

Winter Kiss

Good Enough For Me

I didn’t know what to say, I was speechless as Gustav just looked down at me, smiling whilst stroking his thumb against my pale cheek.
“You what?” I stuttered out, but still smiling.

Gustav smiled, then rubbed his chin with his hand, and looked away.
“I liked you when we we’re little” He chuckled then turned back to face me. I couldn’t help the massive grin that covered my face right now, in all my life. That’s got to be one of the most sweetest things a guy has ever said to me.
Well, apart from my dad and my brothers, but they don’t could really, do they?

“I - I don’t know what to say, I mean I didn’t like you that way, as in a friend when we we’re little. But now, well” I just started giggling and Gus pulled me into a hug, wrapped his arms around my small body and held me tight to his chest.
He smelt of cigarette smoke, Givenchy Play and just his own smell, which smelt like washing up powder, and I loved it.

“Well what?” He whispered in my ear, his lips close making my neck warm. I shivered from sheer bliss and looked up into the baby blue orbs.

“Well now, I think I like you” I said and kissed him lightly on his lip, I tasted smoke, but I didn’t care cause it felt wonderful.
“Well, that’s good. Come on!” he said then held my hand and started to walk over towards the other guys till I pulled back.

“Gus” I gently said and pulled him back, his height showering over me, his arms rested on my forearms as he looked down at me. God he was so much taller than me.

“What’s up?”
“What about John and Fraser? Fraser will get over it, but John. I don’t know” I said as I looked down at the floor, but soon felt a strong hand lift it back up for my green orbs to meet blue ones.
“We shall keep it a secret for a little while then” He simple said then pulled me into a side hug and kissed the top of my head. My stomach feeling like I had just opened the latch on the cage, with thousands of butterflies.
“You sure you’re okay with that?” I said as we started to slowly walk towards everyone else, as the AA truck started to leave and people started piling onto the bus.

“I don’t mind at all Will, as long as we’re together in some shape or form, I could care less if it were a secret or not” Gustav said as he gave me one last, long squeezing cuddle. The warmth of his body against mine making me feel relaxed and at home.
“Okay then” I simply said, and reached up on my tip toes to give him a quick kiss before walking to the van with him.

“Where the fuck have you guys been!?” Fraser said as we got to the side door of the van, he seamed pissed off. But not in the angry way, think we we’re doing something. Just in the general ‘we’re late and need to get going’ kind of way.

“We we’re just having a chat, lost track of time I guess!” I said cheerfully then looked at Fraser, who shook his head in return and ushered us to get into the van, so we could get going to the next destination.

A couple of hours later we we’re finally back on the road and heading to our hotel once more, and this time I prayed that we would get there.
No one had suspected anything of Gustav and I so far, so that was good. Not even John or Fraser, which I prayed they didn’t to be honest.

John soon announced that we would be a couple of hours more in the van, and then we would reach our destination, which was a premier inn. But it was good enough for me, I just really wanted to sleep. I rested my head on the person sat next to me in the bus, which turned out to be my own brother Fraser, as I snuggled closer, he wrapped an arm around me and pulled me close. The soft feeling of his grey hoodie made me think of home and when we we’re little. When there we’re never really much arguments. A smile slowly creeped on my face as I felt my older brother look down at me and kiss me lightly on the head.

I was still cuddled up in Gus’s hoodie, which just smelt wonderful, making me feel all calm and sleepy. As I took a peek up to see where he was, I was met by a pair of lovely blue eyes gazing at me through the wing mirror of the van. He smiled which caused me to smile back and slowly fall to sleep, in my brothers arms.
(Fraser's Outfit)
(Willow's Outfit)
(Gustav's Outfit)
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, I started writing this as soon as I updated the other chapter, though I kind of got lost in what to put. So I just decided to end this chapter, and I shall get some sleep and begin writing again in the morning. Sorry if it's a little shit, I ran out of ideas at the end haha. But the story is not over, so don't worry :) Also I know it's running at a slow pace, which i'm sorry about again, haha.
Anyways, let me know what you think! Cheers :) Enjoy!
Also, sorry if there are any spelling mistakes, i'm so shattered, but I shall check in the morning :)

Title: Prime Meridian by The Swellers (Go check them out if you haven't there amazing!)