Sequel: Bad Romance
Status: Completed

Winter Kiss

No One Can Save Me Tonight

Willow's Outfit
El's Outfit
Gustav's Outfit

An hour later, we we’re all dressed up and waiting in the line to get into the nearest club for the night. I was in the middle of both my brothers, but somehow Gustav’s hand had made it’s was to my hip without either John or Fraser noticing. A smile slowly surfaced on my face, causing me to blush as Gus gently stoked my side with his thumb.

When we finally got though the doors, Ben and Simon ran off to find a booth, and John and Fraser saw someone that they knew. Leaving Gustav and I alone, finally.

“Guess that means we’re in charge of the drinks?” He said and slowly guided me towards the bar, his fingers entwined with mine. I giggled as we got to the bar, and his hand rested on my lower back as he pulled me closer to him, causing me to rest my head on him a little. I could feel him look down at me, and then he kissed the top of my head. Causing me to look up into those dazzling blue eyes.

Gustav smiled back, then looked around the room to see if any of the guys were looking and swooped his head down to kiss me softly off the lips. The smooth and warm feeling from them just felt wonderful. I smiled into the kiss, which he returned with a matching smile also, then pulled apart and looked around to see if anyone saw. I giggled lightly, then jumped up on my tip toes, lightly kissing him on his cheek. Causing him to grin then look away.

"You look bloody amazing by the way" He whispered in my ear, which made chills crawl down my spine.
"Thank you, you look rather amazing yourself!" I said then kissed him on the lips. Causing him to sigh into and place his hand on the lower half of my back, and kissing deeper.

A few minutes later, and a crowded dance floor we managed to get back to the table and place both trays of booze down on the table. Hands quickly reaching and taking them for themselves. I grabbed mine quickly and started to drink, the cool liquid slowly flowing down my mouth and into my system.

Gustav slid into the booth next to me, his leg touching mine, whilst his hand grabbed mine and held it under the table. Lightly stroking his thumb on the back of my hand.

A minute later my brothers walked back with a tall man with short brown hair and a nose ring, with a very beautiful woman at the side of him. The black haired and heavily tattooed girl smiled lightly at me, then looked up at the man stood next to her who was talking to John about something, and Fraser slid into the booth next to Gus.

In the booth it went Simon, Ben, me, Gustav, Fraser, John and now the man and woman I did not know. Though the man looked slightly familiar, but I couldn’t see due to the lighting.

“Willow this is Ashley Wilkie, the lead singer from Francesqa and his girlfriend El Wood” John said as Ashley let his hand float across the table for me to shake, which I gladly did, then repeated the action for El.
“Hello, nice to meet you. I thought I recognised you” I said then leant forward a little to talk to them a bit better.
Both Ashley and El said hello back and took a sip of their drinks.

“You will have to ignore him for a while he’s a shy sod. He will speak to you soon” El laughed, taking another sip from her beer, then left a little kiss on Ash’s face.
I didn’t really know what to say to that, so I just chuckled and nodded.
“Hey, don’t suppose you want to dance? Ash doesn’t dance that much” She said as she pointed to the dance floor with her thumb.

“What’s with the third degree tonight?” Ash suddenly piped up, chuckling lightly at El. She simply smiled back and patted his cheek.
“What? You don’t dance much do you. You can join us if you want?” El’s big brown eyes twinkled in the light as she looked at Ashley.

“No I’m okay love, have fun” He said, then leaned over to kiss her lips.

An hour later the drinks we’re flowing more frequently and El and I had got to know each other quite well.
“So what’s the deal with you and Gustav?!” El shouted in my ear to try and over power her voice over the music. I stumbled back a little to look at her in the eyes, she wasn’t joking around. She knew.

“How the hell did you know?!” I shouted back to her, catching a small grin spread across her fragile and beautiful face.
“Please hunni, it’s pretty clear to see!” She giggled “Well, from a chick’s point of view” She said as she patted my arm, she obviously saw the panicked look on my face.

After the song ended, and ‘Good Girls Go Bad’ by Cobra Starship began to fill the club. I took El’s hand as we walked over to the bar to get another drink and someplace quite to chat. I liked El, she was a cool chick and a very friendly one with a bubbly attitude. I can honestly see what Ashley see’s in her.

I ordered two vodka and cokes, sat down at the bar and turned to look at El with a serious face, which she returned with a giggle.
“So how did you know?” I asked a little agitated as I took a sip from my drink.
“Willow, it’s the way he looks at you, I know it sounds really cliché but it’s the truth. The way you look at him too, you can clearly see something is going on” She smiled at me, taking a sip of her drink this time.

“Well, if I tell you, you won’t tell anyone will you? Cause John and Fraser will go mental with us” I said, causing her to smile and gently nod.
“I promise sweetie”
I breathed in a deep sigh, then swirled the straw around in the glass.

“We’ve been seeing each other for about 3 days now. I know it’s not long at all. But I really like him, and I think we have a connection, and I don’t want to loose it. You don’t think that sounds a bit pathetic do you?” I asked taking another drink, then taking a quick peek over at Gustav. Who sat there, laughing and chatting to the guys whilst drinking his beer. Just at the sight of him made my stomach do back flips.

“To be honest?…No I don’t think that’s pathetic at all. That’s how me and Ashley got together, and to be honest, I thought the exact same. Still do! So I shouldn’t worry love, but be warned if you are hiding the two of you. It will only be a matter of time before someone spots it” She said then smiled at me.

The next half hour consisted of El and I chatting about anything that popped up in conversation, more rounds of drinks and soon we we’re back out on the dance floor.
Later everyone decided to join us, and El wandered off with Ashley to dance.

I felt two strong hands rest upon my waist behind me and was about to turn round and talk to Gus when there was heavy breathing in my ear. Which soon made me panic. As I looked up from the floor, I found out that I had danced my way to the back of the room without even knowing, and the person behind me was definitely not Gustav Wood.

“Keep walking forward till you get to the bathroom, then step inside. Don’t say a word” The deep and rough voice ordered me to move by pinching my ass, I yelped a little and got a move on by walking quick. I tried to scream out for help but the mans hand covered my mouth. The stench of alcohol and cannabis made me feel sick.

As I got to the men’s door, I turned my head slightly and caught the eyes of El. Shock covered her face and I could see her slowly turn round, then hurried off. Hopefully to get someone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys,
I don't think this was a long wait for the next chapter, do you? Let me know!
Hope you like this one, I've made it long, sorry. I couldn't stop writing! But I hope you enjoy it.

Got a bit of drama in this one! What did you think, more drama?

What will happen to Willow?
Find out next time!

Love you all, thank's for staying with me!
Title: No One Can Save Me by negative (Go check them out, there an awesome band!)

Emma xx