Sequel: Bad Romance
Status: Completed

Winter Kiss

These Past Six Years

The Blackout were now halfway through their set, with Ambition Is Critical. The crowd were jumping and crashing into each other and Sean jumped about on stage like a teenager on sugar. Kids were crowd surfing throughout the song whilst El and I sang our hearts out with the rest of the crowd, at the side of the stage.

“Cause where we are, what we've found, is we don't need to wear your crown, I don't mind, if it takes it's time, every mistake made was mine, and I don't mind”

Ten minutes later they finished their set and ran off the stage, Sean bumped into me making my top stick to myself with Sean’s sweat.
“Sorry love, didn’t see you there. It’s a bit dark behind here” He said, kissed me on side of the cheek and ran off backstage before I could get an answer out of my mouth.

El giggled at the side of me then said she was off to find Ashley. I stood there by myself at the side of the stage in my own world when a pair of arms were wrapped around my body, then pulled close towards a chest.
I giggled then spun round to see Gustav stood there.

“I missed you” His lips travelled towards mine as I smiled, causing him to smile back.
“I missed you too, you’re on soon” I said as I kissed him on his neck, causing him to grin a little. Gustav sighed the wrapped his arms around me tighter as I sighed into his chest.

“I know, but I wanted to see you before we went on” Gus said smoothly as he kissed the top of my nose causing me to blush and move away from him. I looked up into his blue eyes with my green ones and smiled to myself. I couldn’t help but smile when I was around him. It was like a curse that couldn’t be broken.
“Well then, thank you. But you must go cause you’re on in 5 minutes. Good luck!” I said as I pushed him towards the stage entrance and kissed him lightly on his cheek before he went.

He spun round to give me a little wink then walked off towards the lights.

I stood and watched as all the guys walked onto the stage and smiled at them all. It really did make a difference if the band we’re smiling and looking like they we’re having a good time, it always made the gigs better. But that was just my opinion.

“Naughty girl” Someone whispered in my ear, causing chills to run straight down my spine. I spun around as fast as I could and was soon face to face with a mop of blonde hair. Sean.

“What?” I asked, looking into his eyes for an answer towards that statement he had just made.

“I know what you’re up to hunni, please it’s obvious” He chuckled then hugged me. I liked Sean already, but getting hugs off someone I had never met in my life was a bit strange.
Young Guns started to play on stage to Crystal Clear and I could see Gus out of the corner of my eye bouncing around on stage as he usually did.

“What are you on about Sean?” I was seriously confused, did he know?
“I know that there’s something going on between Gustav and you” He chuckled and looked towards the band who were now playing on stage.

Shit. Did he really know or was he just pissing around with me? Cause if he said it was obvious to him, was it obvious to John and Fraser too? And everyone else in the band?

Sean just grinned, nodded and then winked at me to show he knew what I was thinking. Great, he really did know what as going on. In panic my eyes grew wide as I looked towards Gus on stage who had no idea this was happening.
More people were slowly finding out, in no time so would John and Fraser would find out also, and what would that do to the band?
Though I was twenty next week so there wasn’t much to panic about, and besides I am nineteen not sixteen and I can make my own decisions.

“Sean please, don’t tell anyone. Especially not my brothers, they would kill me, and possibly Gustav. And god know what that would do to the band!” I spoke at speed trying to get all my words out and getting the panic to slowly exit my body. I was about to turn and leave when Sean rested his hands upon the sides of my face.

“Sweet pea, I’m not going to tell anyone, I’m not like that. Don’t worry, now are you sure you’re happy about it all?” Sean softly spoke which instantly calmed me down. I smiled and looked up into his chocolate brown eyes, he was really sweet bless him. I had only known him for a few hours, but he seemed like a third brother to me, just like Ben was.

“You promise you won’t tell anyone Sean?”
“Pinkie promise” Sean held out his pinkie finger and I locked mine with his, causing me to smile and feel better inside. I felt much better and I knew that the both of us could have a great friendship together in the future.

Young Guns were now finishing up After The War and the crowd began to cheer at an ear splitting volume.
“How is everyone!?” Gustav shouted into the mic as he walked up and down the length of the stage.

Everyone went crazy, screaming, shouting, different noises and everything was being projected to the guys on stage. Causing all of the men to smile and grin.
“You all look so wonderful! Oi John! Look at them all” Gustav grinned and turned round to face my brother who smiled, making me suddenly think of the past.

7 Years ago

“One day we’ll be famous, just you wait Willow, we will be!” Fraser shouted across the room as he threw his arms up in the air after playing their new song There Will Be Rain. They had wrote it about a week ago and said I could watch today. Since they needed to practice before playing in front of anyone.

“I know you will Frase, I believe you. And when you do, you can count on me to be you’re biggest fan” I giggled at all the 5 guys. I knew them very well, since they all came down to the basement to play in their band Young Guns constantly. Mum said I had to leave them alone, but John and Fraser said I can stay. So does, Ben, Simon and Gus.

They had all just gone to college and I was in my second year at secondary. I loved my brothers, they were both awesome, and I was really proud of them and always will be.

The weight on the battered sofa had dropped a little and a long haired guy sat next to me, then ruffled my hair with his hand. I moaned in fury.
“Gustav, stop it!” I chuckled trying to slap his hands away from my blond hair.

“Aw Willow, chill it’s only a hair ruffling! He chuckled then stopped and nudged my side, producing a packet of chewing gum and offering me one. I gladly accepted one and said thanks.

The next moment they guys were packing up their stuff and heading out the door, each member gave me a hug as they started to pack their things into Ben’s car for their gig tonight. I pouted my lip out in front of Ben and he gave me a friendly hug.
“Don’t worry, one day you will be able to come with us and see us play” He squeezed my shoulder then walked off towards the car and waved behind.

“Willbear! Yeah, you can come with us one day, maybe be our merch woman, and who knows! Maybe you will meet a nice guy!” Simon wiggled his eyebrows and gave me a hug.

I sighed and hugged him back.

“Yeah, like that will ever happen!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Hope you like the update, sorry it took me some time to get the chpater up. got a bit of writers block, but I think I'm over that now.
Sorry if it sounds a little crap, I'm half asleep haha But on the plus side, I'm seeing All Time Low in Jan and Young Guns in Feb :D So happy about that haha.

As always, let me know what you think, was it good? Bad? Things I could change? Or just any ideas you may have, there always welcome :D
Love you all for reading haha,
Emma xx

Title: These Past Six Years by Deaf Havana