Sequel: Bad Romance
Status: Completed

Winter Kiss

Don't Play Cheap, With Your Heart

An hour later we we’re all walking back to the bus, many bags in our hands as we attempted to climb the narrow steps on t he bus. But all failed, as I tripped on the second step, sending me flying backwards into El and Aileen then landing on the floor with a mighty thud. Bags of clothing, bath products and other things raining from the sky then landing on out bodies.

A moment later the door was opened and Ashley stepped out, shouting Gus over to come and look. Soon enough everyone was outside pissing themselves with laughter, causing all three of us to pout our lips, but soon giving in and laughing with them at our clumsiness.

“Come on” Gus chuckled as he walked over and offered me his hand to get up. I laughed as I fell into him, causing him to laugh more. Ben, Fraser, Sean and Tom had grabbed as many bags as they could and just shoved them onto the bus. Aileen following behind Sean and El been dragged up the steps by a now laughing Ashley, she quickly turned round and wink, causing me to giggle.

“You okay?” Gus asked and he rubbed a hand up my arm, I giggled and placed a kiss on his lips.
“I’m fine thank you” I whispered against his lips. The warm breath coming from him sent shivers down my spine, Gus grinned as he deepened the kiss and snaked an arm around my waist and placed his hand on the small of my back, whilst his other hand was in my hair.

My tongue brushed Gus’s bottom lip begging for entrance, which he granted. Our tongues danced as we smiled into the kiss. My arms wrapped around Gus’s neck as I pulled him closer, I bit his lip lightly which caused a small moan to escape from his lips.

I soon felt the ground disappear from my feet as I was lifted up into the air and spun round. I head was thrown back into a fit of laughter as Gus spun me round.
“Gus I’m getting d-dizzy!” I said in-between giggles causing Gus to laugh also. There was a loud bang as the bus door opened and the sound of feet we’re slowly moving towards us. Gus and I spun round to see who it was, our hears turning as quick as a pair of deer caught in some headlights.

“Oi lovebirds, we sorting out what’s happening or not?” Ben shouted across the parking lot, at the tone of his voice, Gus dropped me onto the floor and took my hand in his.
“What’s up mate?” Gus shouted back as we started to walking over towards Ben, who stood with his hands in his pockets, looking at the both of us.

“Nothing mate, I’m just pratting around!” Ben chuckled as he ran full speed towards the both of us. Before Gus and I could think, we were tumbling towards the pavement with Ben on top of us. We all groaned in unison as our bodies collided with the hard floor, though thankfully I landed on top of Gus. I smiled and kissed him lightly on the lips, then pushed myself up onto my feet.

“What the fuck Ben? That fucking hurt” Gus laughed as I helped him up, who then helped Ben up.
“Nah it didn’t mate, stop complaining” Ben chuckled as he pulled his denim jacket closer to his body. Ben stopped for a moment then looked down towards his elbow and held it up, quite a fair amount of blood was seeping through the jacket. Both Gus and I gasped at Ben.

“Shit, that actually is bad!” Ben shouted as he shook his arm, and started to walk towards the bus with the both of us in tow.

“I don’t know what you’re both complaining about, I’m fine, not a scratch!” I grinned as I skipped in front of the boys, then spun round to see both their faces in shock at my comment.

“You what? Oh I’m sorry, did you cut you’re elbow?” Ben grinned as he lifted his elbow to show me, shoving it in my face causing me to cringe at the bloodied elbow covered in sticky blood and pebbles.
“Yeah, you had a soft landing to fall on love!” Gus shouted at me, whilst he checked out Ben’s arm. I grinned then winked at Gustav.

“It wasn’t that soft of a landing mate”
“Ew dude that’s disgusting!” Ben shouted, his face in shock with his mouth open, looking back and forth and Gus and I.
Throwing me head back in laughter I ran back towards the bus, climbed the steps and collapsed onto the couch next to Sean.

“Willow, my dear! How are you?” Sean said as he kissed my cheek and gave me a hug. I smiled and gave him a kiss and a cuddle back, I sighed then rested my head on his shoulder.
“I’m great thanks, though Ben and Gus aren’t. What about you lovely?” I giggled at the moment that happened before this one, as soon as Sean was about to comment both of the boys walked back on to the bus.

“The fuck did you do Will, kill them?” Sean said as he looked at the blood running down Ben’s arm.
“I think I’m going to faint” Ashley said as he looked at the blood, dripping onto the floor.

Before anyone could say anything else, Ash had dropped to the floor with a thud and everyone began to scream with laughter at all three of them. El and Aileen we’re trying to wake Ashley up, which he soon came round again then they placed him on the couch next to Sean and Me. His body leaning against mine as El went to fetch him a glass of water. I smiled down at the now stirring Ashley Wilkie, who just smiled at El.

“So he doesn’t like the look of blood I’m guessing?” Aileen asked as she chuckled at him, bless he looked so sweet.
“Does he fuck! He hates the stuff, you should see him when he gets a paper cut!” El giggled as she placed a kiss on Ash’s head, causing him go give her a sleepy smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, Hope you liked the story, as always let me know what you thought of it :)
I will hopefully be putting another chapter up tonight so keep your eyes open, if not it will be up tomorrow. Since I'm back at college on Tuesday -__- Fail.
Love you all for sticking with me!
Emma xx

Title: If You Can't Afford Me - Katy Perry