Sequel: Bad Romance
Status: Completed

Winter Kiss

Happy Birthday To You!

Gustav’s POV

I stared into the mirror on the wall backstage. I couldn’t actually believe my luck with Willow, things were going great, we were still together plus John and Fraser were okay with it all. So we no longer had to hide how we felt for each other.

I felt a heavy hand slap down on the right shoulder causing me to break my concentration and stare back at the person through the mirror.

“You okay mate?” Ben chuckled as he took a swig of his beer. We were on in fifteen minutes, but I wasn’t nervous or anything. I took the beer that Ben was handing me and took a swig of it myself, feeling a tiny bit better.

“Nothing mate, just really happy on how everything turned out” I chuckled then smiled at a grinning Ben. He patted my shoulder again then walked off towards the rest of gang who were starting to get ready to walk on stage.

I finished the last of my beer, then started to walk towards the stage with the rest of the guys.
The stage lights were dim as we walked on, as we started to get into place the crowed cheered and screamed at our silhouettes. The colourful lights shone brightly as the main stage light started to shine.

I loved playing live shows, it felt amazing. I was so proud of the guys and just the band in general, how far we have come since playing in the pubs down the road from our houses. And hopefully we would be starting a new album soon, which we all couldn’t wait for. I could feel a grin appear on my face as I thought about what the future may hold for us all.

I could see Willow and Aileen at the far back of the room, chatting and selling merch to customers. I thought I saw Will wave but I wasn’t sure, but I still waved anyway, which just caused the whole crowd to scream and wave back. A deep chuckle came from the back of my throat as I looked around the stage at all the guys, who had grins plastered on their faces.

A minute later the riff of Crystal Clear started to ring out through the speakers, as I started to feel the beat of Ben’s drumming run through my body. My feet soon left the ground and I was jumping around the stage as usual.

Normal POV

So far I had managed to sell half of the merch midway through their set. As usual the guys were amazing, all of the bands were, I was extremely proud of them all and always will be. It was still weird seeing my brothers playing on a massive stage in front of people when I was used to seeing them practicing in the cramped, hot basement or in their bedrooms. I sighed and smiled at them all.

Gus was bouncing around on stage as he usually does, making me giggle, I could swear he waved to me earlier but I wasn’t sure, but I still waved back anyway. I felt my arm being nudged to my left as I forced my way out of the daydreaming and back into reality.

“Sup?” I asked as I looked towards Aileen who was selling The Blackout shirts to some young girls, around the age of thirteen. She just chuckled and pointed towards the people who were standing in front of the table.

“Oh, I’m so sorry. I was in my own world!” I chuckled to myself as I looked at the young girls, round the age between twelve and fourteen. To my surprise they shone me filthy looks and just tutted.

“It’s okay, can I have that one please?” The blonde with red streaks pointed at the grey shirt on the table. I smiled lightly and nodded.
“What size would you like?” I asked kindly, the girls just grinned and starred at me.
“What size do you think?” The blond chatted back. I couldn’t believe her rudeness, I would understand if I had done something to her, but I had done fuck all! Little bitch.

“I-I don’t know, we have all the sizes, if you tell me I can just get you it” I said bluntly, the girl with black hair chuckled and looked towards the stage.

“There’s no reason you should be talking to me like that!” The girl spat as she eyed up the merch, Aileen stood at the side of me with wide eyes. What a fucking bitch!

“Look out of all honesty you were the one that started to be rude, if you have a problem then we can sort it. But if you’re just doing this to piss me off, then I’ll just call security then you will miss the rest of the show” I simply put it whilst folding my arms across my slim chest.

Out of nowhere El popped out of the curtains behind us both and scared both Aileen and myself.
“Is there a problem here?” She asked, her sleeves rolled up to her elbows whilst her hair was in a neat bandana tie. Both girls starred at heart hen started to giggle.

“These girls whish they knew the band but they really don’t. All they do is just sell fucking merch!” Both the girls cackled loud and held their sides from laughter pain. Aileen, El and I just stared at each other and smirked.

“Right, if you say so. I guess you-” I was cut off by the music coming to an end and the band flashing lights in our direction.

“I would like you all to wish our wonderful merch woman, a sister and a girlfriend, Willow Taylor a wonderful 20th birthday. So on the count of three I want you all to sing Happy Birthday with me. Can you do that for me?!” Gustav shouted through the microphone, the crowd cheered as the guys started to sing, the whole crowd joined in and a bright light was shining on me from the stage. The whole group of people turning round to look at me. My eyes started to water and a giant smile spread across my face.

“You we’re saying?” El said towards the girls stood in front. The grabbed the shirt and paid El the money as she began to sing as well as Aileen. I was too preoccupied with everyone in the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, sorry it took me so long to update! I've been preocupide with this TV show haha but I promise that I will get this story finished. Just to let you know that when it is finished, there will be a sequel to it, but it won't be started till March. As I'm having time off this one to think of what to write next :)

I know this chapter is a little crap, sorry about that. But hope you enjoyed it non the less :)
Emma xx :)