Sequel: Bad Romance
Status: Completed

Winter Kiss

There's Still So Much I Don't Know

An hour later we were all sat in the living room of the bus, and watching the credits roll from Transformers 3. I raised my arms up in the air, careful not to hit Gus or Ben in the face as I stretched my long arms.

I was about to go to bed, when Gus pulled me back down onto the couch, and lifted me onto his lap. I giggled as he kissed the back of my neck secretly.

“I’m tired” I whined as I turned my head round to look at him, he grinned and kissed my neck harder. I squeezed my eyes shut as I tried to keep the moan from my throat within.
I was suddenly awake again.

“You’re going to have to wait a little bit longer for your bed, darling” Gus sighed as he rested his head on my shouted and chuckled lightly. Sending shivers down my spine. His long brown hair tickling the back of my neck.

“Why where are we going?” I asked as I looked around the bus, pretty much everyone was nearly asleep, since we started watching the films about 3 hours ago and the gig was well over 5 hours in the past now. El and Aileen gave a little shrug together as they had fallen asleep on each others bodies, which were laid out across the floor on massive bean bags.

“We decided to stop off at a hotel for your birthday instead of staying on a cramped bus” Fraser said as he stretched his arms high over his head, his glasses on his nose and a blanket across his chest. I smiled at him, he was cute when he looked like a nerd. I smiled to myself as I cuddled closer to Gustav. This was truly the best birthday ever!

An hour later we were parked in the car park of the hotel and all piling off of the bus. I didn’t really need any luggage, so I had threw a few things into a small bag, such as my toothbrush, toothpaste and underwear and that was it.
As we walked towards the hotel Gus’s hand slipped into my back pocket and gave my bum a little squeeze. I giggled lightly, and carried on walking. It may only be a small squeeze, but it was enough to fuel the fire in my stomach more.

“So someone’s going to have to share, apart from the normal couples” John said as he spun around to look at us all that the front desk, where a short, plump man stood with a pile of keys on the desk.

“I aint sharing with Si!” Ben shouted, both his hands raised in the air for defeat.
“Why the fuck not?” Simon’s offended voice shot through the hotel.
“Cause all you do is shuffle and move throughout the night!”
“Well excuse me, you weren’t saying that last night, were you?” Si shouted, probably loud enough for the hotel guests to stop what they were doing and direct their attention towards us.

Grins were playing on both of my men’s faces, as they tried to plan their next move, as to what to say to each other.
Everyone started to chuckle at the staring contest that was starting up between the both of them. Though we soon got moved on as an elderly woman walked up to the desk and complained that we were being too loud, and that our conversation was very inappropriate.

Ben and Simon ended up being in a room together, which Ben wasn’t too happy bout, but Simon grabbed his hand and the skipped along towards the elevator to get out of the way. I giggled at the both of them, they were like brothers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys,

Sorry it took so long to get it posted, but I really didn't know what to put which is why this one sounds so shocking. I will try and write the next one up as soon as I can, thanks for sticking with me! Only 5 chapters left. Then you will have to wait till February till I think of my next move haha :)

Emma x
Title: Time by The Maine