Sequel: Bad Romance
Status: Completed

Winter Kiss

It's Better That We Know, That Love Is Hard

Normal POV:

Aileen, El and I had decided to head back towards the venue about an hour ago, but made a quick stop off at the buses to place our bags inside. Which was good to say that I still felt shit, and couldn’t be arsed to actually carry any bags for a minute longer.

“Well, I’ve had a great time. Don’t know about you two, but it’s been wonderful!” El breathed exhausted as we marched off the bus and walked towards the venue. I smiled a half hearted smile towards her but I wasn’t feeling it at all.

“Yeah it’s been great!” I faked a smile and walked off as fast as I could towards the toilet, feeling the doughnut I had earlier start to come up. I pushed the white door open with a force and bent myself over the toilet, throwing up my insides. I was getting fed up of it, of the pain and the discussing taste, I just wanted it all to go away and I would find out tomorrow. It was just making me feel like shit.

There was a light knock on the door and a muffled voice, though I couldn’t hear it due to the sound of the toilet flushing away my stomach contents.
“Will, you okay hunni?” It was El, oh god I did love that woman, she had become like an older sister towards me and I lover her so much for it.

I couldn’t help my feelings anymore and burst out into tears, I was so worried about the worst for myself and also for Gustav and I didn’t know what to do. El came rushing in as quick as she could and lifted me off of the floor to embrace me in a warm and loving hug. Not caring at all if I may have puke on myself or that I could possibly get it on her.

“Oh sweetheart, everything will be okay lovely” El stroked my blonde hair and made soothing sounds to help me calm down, but I couldn’t. The sobs kept coming and running down my pale face, I just couldn’t stop them. Trying to regain some kind of breathing back, I paused for a moment and blew my nose on the tissue that El had passed over to me, she placed my ass down on the toilet seat as I calmed myself down.

“What’s the matter sweetie?” Her soft voice making me feel so much better, as she ran a hand up and down my back to soothe me more. What do I say? How do I tell her how I feel or what I think might be wrong with me?

“I feel so shit El, I don’t know what’s wrong with me at all and I want to find out. I’m never ill and I just feel so weak. I’m scared and worried” I sighed a rough sigh as it came out like sharp knives, I wiped my eyes on the back of my cardigan and tried to calm myself down again before I started to cry more.

“Oh Will, I hate to say this and I know it may be personal for you but” El paused as she knelt down on the floor in front of me, placing a red finger nailed hand on my knee and gazed up into my emerald eyes. I looked at her and nodded for her to carry on what she was going to say, El paused then coughed and looked up towards me again.

“Have you had sex with Gustav recently?” It came as a total shock what she said. I couldn’t believe that she just asked me that, it was a bit personal wasn’t it? I didn’t know what to say.
“I-I um”

“Willow, this is serious. I know you may not to hear it b-but what if your pregnant?” El’s voice came out as a whisper but I heard it loud and clear. My eyes grew wide as I broke out in laughter, was she insane? Gus and I were safe last night, we always were.

“Cheers for the help El, but that can’t be it. But thank you anyway” I chuckled as I stood up feeling much better over that conversation and helped El up, placed a small kiss on her cheek and gave her a hug. I then walked outside and towards the dressing room to find Gustav.

Gustav’s POV:

“Gus mate, coming out for a smoke?” James shouted across the room as he placed a kiss on Emily’s cheek then fished around in his pocket for his cigarettes and lighter. I chuckled at him and handed him mine.

“Nah I’m alright thanks, it was you who started me out in the first place remember?” I told him as I punched him lightly in the arm, James punched me back but chuckled as he placed the stick of death between his lips.

“Yeah, behind mum’s shed whilst she was at work it was” James let out a loud laugh, then soon left leaving with a pat on my back. I sighed as I ran a hand through my brown hair, good times.

“So um, where’s Willow?” Emily randomly asked as she helped herself to her fourth beer already, she should probably stop soon, it’s only been an hour and she’s gone through them like coke.

“Um, she’s with some of the other girls off the tour. they’ve gone shopping and will be back later. Though she may not hang around for a while cause she’s not been feeling very well” I sighed, I was worried about her and hoped that she would be fine.

Suddenly Emily was off of the couch as steadily walking over towards me, she giggled lightly and I was starting to beg deep down inside that James would be coming back soon. If not soon, then quicker.

“Listen Em, I think you might have had a bit too much to drink, let me get you some water” I said as I pointed towards the sink, trying to walk over to it as quick as I could.

“Shhh Gustav, I don’t need any water, I’m fine!” She giggled, and walked faster towards my now moving body.
Though she didn’t get very far as she tripped over the rug on the floor and came flying at me.

Out of reaction, I caught her in my arms and hauled her up to her normal standing state. Trying to steady her whilst hastily looking towards the door for James to walk back through and take hold of her.

“Come on let’s sit you down” I faked a laugh as I tried to walk her towards the couch, but her feet were firmly planted down on the carpeted floor.

“You know Gus, I’ve always had a crush on you, ever since I laid eyes on you when I first started going out with James” She giggled then hiccupped.
Shit.

“Please sit down, James will be ba-” Before I could say anything else, a pair of lips crashed on to mine and they weren’t Willow’s. I tried to push her off of me but her dead drunken weight was too much for me. I could hear footsteps walking towards the door and I prayed to myself that it was James.
♠ ♠ ♠
Getting near to the end now guys :(

Title: Love Is Hard by James Morrison