Sequel: Bad Romance
Status: Completed

Winter Kiss

She's Like A Rock, And You Keep Chipping Of A Piece To Hold On To

Normal POV:

I walked as fast as I could to get to Gustav, I missed him so much right now, I was down and upset and just needed to see him to make me feel better. If that made people think that I was clingy they can fuck off, cause I don’t care anymore. I was so worried and upset right now that I needed someone for once, to say that everything was going to be okay and not just jump to conclusions.

A blind haired man walked past me with a smoke in his mouth and a lighter in his hand, he smiled at me then turned to look at me once he walked past. He looked familiar but I couldn’t place his face, I shook off the thought and carried on walking towards the dressing room.

I heard muffled voices from down the cream corridor, the door was closed when I walked near it, but I could hear Gustav’s voice, making me feel better in a heart beat. I placed my hand on the door handle, pressed down and opened it. Though soon after I wish I never did.

“Gus” My voice barley came out as a whisper as I stared at the man I loved in front of me, his lips attached to another woman’s. I could feel my voice breaking as I breathed, I tried to hold in the tears a little longer but they tried to escape quicker than I planed. I frustratingly wiped them away with my hand, trying to stop them falling.

“Willow! I can explain!” He said as he pushed the black haired woman off of his body. I just stood and shook, I couldn’t be seeing this, I couldn’t. Gustav would never do anything like this to hurt me, not after what we’ve been through so far. All the things that I’ve told him.

“What the fuck are you doing!” I shouted, hot tears streaming down my face. My head hurt, my stomach hurt and now my heart felt like it had been ripped out of my chest and thrown to the ground, smashing into tiny fragments across the blue carpeted floor.
“Willow, it’s not what it looks like” Gus said as he ran his hands through his brown hair, sighing frustratingly. Was he actually going to use that line?

“Your face was fucking kissing someone else! What’s that supposed to look like you dick?” I screamed as I ran up to him and punched his arm, his body going stiff as I threw my fists into his chest.

“Will-”
“I fucking trusted you, I thought you loved me yet you go any do this?! You never fucking cared!” I screamed as the tears fell forcefully onto my face, my eyes starting to burn from all the crying.

“I did care!” He spat back
“If you cared you wouldn’t of fucking kissed her!” I cried, I couldn’t take it any more, the tears were too much and I burst out in tears right in front of him.

I didn’t care what he thought anymore, I didn’t care if I looked like a total twat I just wanted to get out of this fucking place and run.

“Um it wasn’t his fault” The woman spoke up out of no where, my head snapping up towards her with the biggest death glare possible.

“This has nothing to do with you” I said calmly, hoping it would tell her to fuck off. But it didn’t as she walked over towards me and stared into my face.

“I believe it does as I kissed your boyfriend” She simply stated. I can’t even tell you what crossed my mind what I did next, because I didn’t think I just did it on impulse.

My fist flew up into the air as I punched her square in the face, causing blood to gush from her perfect nose. She wasn’t so pretty anymore. My hand began to shake as I started to feel light headed, I couldn’t believe this was happening.
“You bitch!” The woman screeched as she held her nose, trying to wipe it up with her sleeve.
“Shut the fuck up!” I shouted at her.

“Willow just calm down, yeah?” Gus soothed as he walked up to me and tried to place his arms around my body. I forcefully pushed him away, my eyes felt like they were on fire.

“What the hell is happening here?” John said as he walked through the door, followed by Fraser. I sighed sadly as I looked at the both of them, then looked back at Gustav. Both of them soon saw the bloody nosed girl on the floor then realised something wasn’t right.

“I trusted you, you were supposed to protect me from things like this. You knew how I was like with trust and you took that and threw it back in my fucking face. This is what I get when I trust people, it gets thrown back in my face with so much force, I don’t know what hit me. I hope your happy with your life Gustav, I really do” I chuckled the last part and walked out the door, tears flowing down my face as I tried to find El.

Gustav’s POV:

I was shitting it, I can tell you that. The death glares that I was receiving from John and Fraser at this moment in time were terrifying. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair, this wasn’t happening.

“Look I know it looks bad, but it’s actually not what it looks like” I sighed, knowing that they wouldn’t believe me.
John took fast steps towards me until his was in my face, our shoes flush with each other.

“Really mate? Cause it doesn’t fucking look like that. It looks like you just cheated on our sister, and that’s really not a good thing to do” John said through his teeth.
“Why would you think I would cheat on her? I love her!” I spat back, I knew I wasn’t going to win this argument.

“Dude! You’ve done it before! Or don’t you remember Rachel? Or Tina? Seriously mate, when are you going to wake up and realise that life isn’t a game!” Fraser shouted, walking up to me.

An hour later I was walking out of the room with two black eyes and a busted nose, great, just what I needed before a show. My face is a mess, my band members hate me and I’ve lost the only woman I really cared about and loved.

Raged ran through my body as the blood started to boil, I smashed my fist against the wall next to me, causing more blood to gush from my body as a dint was now visible in the wall. Shit.

I needed to find her, before it was too late.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really don't want to end this story. Well I'm not, it's coming back ;) Just not until later haha :)

Title: Exits and Entrances - We Are The In Crowd