Sequel: Bad Romance
Status: Completed

Winter Kiss

Safe Little Thoughts To Keep You Safe

“What are you two laughing at?” John said as he walked towards the front of the bus, I smiled and twisted in the chair to look at him.
“Nothing, why?” I asked him, he looked tense and shot a death glare towards Gus. I looked at John and he flinched, I hand caught him in the act.
“What was that look for?” I asked and Gus suddenly stopped laughing and turned round in his chair and put his hand over his mouth and sighed.
“Nothing” John said then smiled and went to the back of the van.
“GET READY!” He shouted, whilst he opened the back door.

I turned back round in my seat and saw Gus looking out the window.
“Gus?” I asked hoping he would tell me something but all I got was a shrug of the shoulders, he leaned forward and took the CD out of the player and opened the door then jumped out and walked off to the back of the van.
I sat there in the drivers seat troubled, what had just happened? Has Gus done something in the past? Had I done something? And what did John say to them all outside?

I opened the door and got out and saw Fraser stood against the side of the van, I stalked up to him, I wanted to know what was happening.
“Hey Frase” I said and stood next to him and leaned on his shoulder. Fraser was always the nicer brother, I mean I liked John but John was more tougher than Fraser, and I could get anything out of Frase, he was the sweeter one.
“Hey Will, you okay?” He asked as he looked down at me then put an arm around my shoulders and cuddled me.
“Yeah, you? I got a question” I said and wrapped my arm around my brother’s waist.
“Im good thanks, hungry though. And sure what’s up?” He asked

“What did John say to you lot before we set off?” I asked, Fraser’s body went stiff and he looked down at me and then back up and looked at the sky.
“What do you mean?” He asked, still looking at the sky. He was hiding something, I knew it.
“You know what I mean Frase” I said sternly. He let out a worried sigh and then looked around to see if anyone was coming, or maybe just John.
“Look, he just told everyone to look after you, and…and” He stuttered on the last part, which was the part he wasn’t supposed to say.
“And?” I asked a little too pushy to get the subject out.

“Hey! Come on, I want food dudes! We haven’t got all day, aw brother and sisterly love” Simon shouted as he came round the back of the van.
For fucks sake I thought as Fraser started to walk off into the distance, and took a quick look back at me then shone an awkward smile.
I stomped my foot on the ground to let out my frustration and walked off towards the back of the van to grab my crap out of it and take it all to the Hotel.

When we got to the rooms, there were arrangements that had been made on who was sleeping in what room and who with. Gus and Simon were in one room, Jon and Fraser were in the other and Ben and I were in a room together. Which was cool because I didn’t mind Ben, he was like a long lost Brother. Though John gave him the same look he gave Gus earlier, but not as stern, and we all walked off to our rooms to get changed and ready for something to eat then bed.
I ran up to Ben and jumped on his back, he stumbled a bit but then got his balance back and put his hands under my legs as we walked to our room.

“Im not a human horse” He chuckled as he walked down the corridor whilst I floated on his back. I smiled and hugged him from behind, I loved Ben. He was an awesome friend.
“No you’re a human piggy, that’s why it’s called a piggy back ride Ben”
I laughed as we got to our door, Ben popped me down on the floor and opened the door up.
It was pretty nice inside, with a little living room, shower and a big double bed. Looked cosy.

“Huh, I guess I’ll sleep on the couch” Ben said as he started to un-pack some clothes to wear tonight. I laughed a little then shook my head, he really thought that I would make him sleep on the couch?
“Ben, you can share with me!” I shouted into the living room bit, he spun round fast and smiled
“That’s awfully nice of you Will, but I can’t” He said as he got his stuff ready for a shower and took them to the bathroom, but then stopped.
“Oh hey do you want to go first?” he asked. I smiled at him, he was such a gentleman.
“No im okay you go first, and of course you can! Why couldn’t you? Im not letting you sleep on the couch” I said and ran up to him and gave him a big cuddle, he went stiff.
“Ben?” I asked into his chest. He pulled away and held me at arms length.

“I can’t sleep in the same bed as you, I know were not going out or anything and were just friends, and trust me I would have done the same for you but I cant” He said very fast, like someone was watching him.
“Does this have something to do with what John and Fraser said, cause if so will you please tell me because everyone’s acting weird round me, and I mean John had a go at Gus earlier for laughing with me. Ben, what’s going on?” I asked, and he let go of my shoulders and his arms swung down to his sides. He sighed, and a big one at that.

“Okay, I’ll tell you but you promise not to say anything to John or Fraser, because they will be pissed, and I know you will want to say something because I know what you’re like when you get mad okay?” He said very fast again.
“Just tell me Ben” I said agitatedly
“Okay, he said that, well not to stay away from you. But if we tried anything or started anything that he will basically kill us, don’t say anything please, but for now im getting in the shower” He gave me a friendly hug and kiss on the cheek and went to the shower and locked the door behind him.

The fucking bastard, my own brother gone behind my back! Im nineteen, not fourteen! I don’t need someone looking after me and I don’t know what there on about because there only 5 years older than me, that’s not even bad! I’m old enough to make my own fucking decisions the pricks! And it’s not like I’m going to go off with any of them.
I jumped onto the bed and screamed into the pillow to take out all the stress that my own blood had caused me, I was pissed just like Ben said I would be. A few minutes later, Ben was out of the shower, and tapped my back for me to get in. I stood up and just clung to him, tear stains on my face. I fucking hate my family. They make me come with them to do their dirty work and they do this to me?

Ben hugged me for a little while, wiped my tears away and kissed my forehead and told me to get in the shower. I smiled and kissed his cheek.
“Thanks Ben, you would be a much better brother than them” I said, and with that I grabbed my clothes and hopped into the shower. The hot droplets felt so good after been in a cramped van with 5 men. I did all the usual stuff, then hopped out and changed into an All Time Low shirt, skinny jeans and red converse. (The outfit) I dried my hair, put a bit of eyeliner on and then opened the door, the steam slowly escaping from the top of the door.

Ben and I met up outside our door with Gus and Simon, and then John and Fraser on the way down, I gave them the cold shoulder for a while but I got a nudge off Ben, which meant don’t let them know I told you. We then all walked down to the restaurant and ate our tea and then it was back upstairs and off to bed.

…I hate my brothers by the way, did I mention that?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey so this is the 4th chapter up in a day, well I guess you could call it Tuesday now haha
But yeah, it's up. I will probably be writing more tomorrow so stay tuned :D Hope you enjoy it!
Only 5 more days till I go see All Time Low and Young Guns! Can't wait! :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch=08HbQ2QEg1Y[/youtube]
If you haven't seen this video you need to. I love it, it makes me laugh all the time. There such an awesome band, and I really do think that there amazing to say where they are. And Fraser at the begining is just too cute haha ;) And Ben & Simon's beast dancing xD

Im out! Night x

Title: Actors by All Time Low