Sequel: Bad Romance
Status: Completed

Winter Kiss

Even When Were Fallin' Apart

Normal POV:

The rain pelted down the bus windows as I cuddled on the couch next to El, whilst watching Monsters Inc. I was on The Blackouts bus for the rest of the tour, or how long I wanted to be with everyone. I had decided to not go to the gig and stay indoors and El didn’t take no for an answer for staying with me. She told Ashley what had happened and he understood.

I couldn’t go back to Young Guns bus, even though my brothers are on it, I just couldn’t be round his presence. I felt fresh tears to my eyes, I let them fall since I felt so numb.
We sat there in silence, not saying anything, just cuddling and watching. I nuzzled into El as she tightened her grip on my shoulder and kissed my head for comfort.

“I just can’t believe he did it” My voice said softly, I couldn’t manage a louder voice, the tears were still slowing moving and my eyes were all red and puffy.

“I know hunni, but some men are just like that. Tell you what, lets go and have a drink!” El said, giving me a squeeze then jumping up off of the couch in the living room of the bus.
I sighed and sniffled, I really didn’t feel like going out anywhere at all and just wanted to mope around the bus, Sean would be back soon and he would look after me if El wanted to go anywhere with Ash or Aileen.

“El, I really don’t feel like going anywhere babe” I pushed the blanket off of me and walked over to the kitchen to make myself a cup of tea. El came up behind me, wrapped her arms around my waist and hugged me from behind.
'Just like Gus used to do' I sadly thought.

“Come on sweetie, I know you don’t but it will be fun and it will take your mind off things. It’s not to find yourself a new man, just to let your hair down and forget about him” She said then kissed my head, and walked towards the bunks to find some clothing for me, since I had brought all my clothes over here in the process. ‘But I don’t want to forget about him’

A couple of hours later it was running into 9:00pm and we had been at the nearest bar for over four hours now. El was right, it did make me feel a bit better, but I didn’t feel like drinking since I still felt so ill.

I had decided to stick with coke for the night, whilst everyone else was with alcohol. Everyone being The Blackout, Francesqa, Aileen and El and Young Guns, apart from Gustav, Fucking coward.

“You okay?” Sean asked as he slipped into the booth and sat beside me, I rested my head against his shoulder and wrapped my arm around his waist and cuddled into his body.

“Not really, I think I’m just going to get going” I smiled the best smile I could, and gave him one last cuddle and stood up. I felt Sean grab my wrist and spin me around.
“You want me to come with you?” He asked kindly, worry written all over his face. I smiled then bent down to place a small kiss on his cheek.

“No I’m good, just want to be on my own, thank you though” I said, and with that I said my goodbyes and waved everyone goodnight.

I stepped out into the crisp night air, the breeze hitting my body instantly, I was thankful for the hoody that El had made me wear tonight before stepping off the bus. I chuckled lightly to myself at her, she was amazing, probably my best friend and I was so thankful that she was here on this tour with us. I don’t know what I would do.

As I walked along the dark lit pavement, I started to think back about today’s events. They were horrible to even think about it, I know I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again. I couldn’t believe Gustav did that to me, I thought he loved me, but clearly he didn’t. I now wished that I had listened to John’s advise instead of shouting at him constantly.

As I turned the corner towards the car park, something dark walked in front of me. I jumped a little and started to panic, I didn’t know what it was but it was fucking scary, I was starting to wish I had taken up on Sean’s offer.

“Give me your money!” A rough voice came out from the shadows, I tried to scream but my voice was caught in my throat. I didn’t have any money since El had paid for my drinks, shit.

“I don’t have any money, you can have my phone if you want?” I said, fishing through my bag to find the brick of technology, grasping it in my hand and presenting it to the person.

The human walked out from the darkness, the man was no older than thirty, a rugged beard appeared on his face and a black cap was pulled down low over his eyes. He was tall and full of muscles, a grin plastered on his face.

“I don’t want your money anymore love” He chuckled as he walked up towards me and grabbed my arm in a tight grip. I screamed as loud as I could, but no one was around. His hand started to trail up over my thigh and under my blue dress. I bit his hand as hard as I could, the man winced and let go of me as I ran for my life out of the alleyway, but it was no use as he grabbed my blonde locks and yanked me back into his body.

“Please let me g-go” I cried, tears running down my face.
“Shut up!” Then man shouted as he held my hands tightly behind my back with on hand and started to pull down the straps on my dress. I started to scream and scream, my voices drowned out by the clubs music blaring through the brick walls.

The man kissed my neck roughly, biting hard and drawing blood. I went to scream again but he pushed me up against the wall, my head crashing against it with a mighty split. I could feel a warm substance seep through my skull but there was nothing I could do.

“Someone help! Help me!” I cried into the dark night, people singing from inside the club and the odd sounds of animals in the woods near by but that’s all the response I got. A hard hand crashed down on my face and the man slapped me hard, causing blood to run to my cheeks and make it go red.

I could feel myself going as I was loosing a lot of blood through my head, the world started to spin just as his fingers ran along my pants. My sobs grew into whimpers as I tried to push him away but it was no use, I was going weak and I couldn’t help myself anymore.

The man chuckled as he unzipped his jeans and pulled them down, I tried to scream but nothing came out. My sobs became quiet as he pushed himself inside. I cried and cried until he stopped, there was nothing I could do, the pain was horrific. The man grunted as he pulled out then kissed me hard on the face, I tried to scream help once more but it just sounded like air.

“Willow?” I heard a woman’s voice ask but I couldn’t move, I felt so dirty and ashamed. The woman was with someone as they started to walk towards me, the man panicked and produced a small knife. My eyes grew wide as I screamed, he licked the blade, the stabbed it into my stomach and side. Blood started to seep through the blue dress, turning it a dark purple.

My body went limp as I dropped to the floor, the last thing I saw was the man running away and the woman screaming.

El’s POV:

“I had a really nice night tonight Ash” I giggled as Ashley held me tight, he hand given me his jacket to keep warm as we walked along the pavement in the dark night, hoping to get back to the bus soon for warmth. I had heard that Willow walked back some time ago and I hoped that she was okay.

“I had a nice time too” Ashley replied as he stopped then bent down to kiss me, his lips connecting with my causing butterflies to go off in my tummy. I giggled then pulled away as we walked quicker towards the buses.

I thought I heard someone scream help as we were closer to the buses, but I wasn’t sure. The it happened again and it wasn’t only my ears that heard it.
“Did you hear that?” Ashley said, as he grabbed my hand and we started to walk towards the nearest alleyway where the voice was coming from.

As we turned the corner, there was a woman against a wall and a man close to her. I squinted my eyes more as I tired to look to see it was someone I knew, I recognised the dress in an instant.

“Willow?” I asked, there was a loud whimper which sounded like her, Ashley pushed me behind him as we both started to move forward, hoping that it wasn’t her. The next thing came out of know where as the man produced a knife, Willow screamed, the man stabbed her then did a runner, too fast for Ashley to catch.

I ran as fast as I could towards Willow, but when I got there she was out cold. I screamed as I placed a hand on her stomach to keep the blood from not flowing anymore. I cried as her body was covered in blood, Ash called an ambulance and everyone else who was on tour, I stripped off Ash’s jacket and pressed it to her body to keep the blood in.

“El” She softy whispered, a smile on her face. That smile broke me as I started to sob.
“It’s okay sweetie, I-I’m here. Everything g-going to be okay, stay with me Will, s-stay with me” I cried, tears falling onto her body.

Emergency Room:

Everyone was there, all three bands lounging around in the waiting room, John and Fraser were in tears as Gustav started o pace around the room, I was sat on Ash’s lap cuddling into his chest, my eyeliner smudged all over my face.

Coffee cups were scattered across the seats, floor and tables, the whole area was occupied by us but we didn’t give a shit. Willow had been in the operating room for over two hours and I was starting to worry, what if she has died?
Ash saw the look in my face and kissed me hard, then looked into my eyes as if to say “Everything will be fine” I grabbed his hand an held on hard, hoping he was right.

Thirty minutes later, the doctor who had taken Willow in came out with a clipboard. Literally everyone in the room jumped up and looked towards the man in the white coat.

“How is she?” Fraser jumped to the question that everyone was too scared to ask. I crossed my fingers and hoped for the best. The doctor looked over his notes and smiled.

“She will be fine, she made it through but she will have to stay in for a few days and needs plenty of rest” The doctor said as he looked over the results again, the whole room bust out into cheer, hugs and cries towards the news of their friend and sister.

“Though there is one thing I’m afraid” The doctor said worryingly.
“I don’t know if it’s good news to you or bad news to you all but-” He started but Sean cut him off.

“What is it?!” he shouted a little, agitated towards the news.
“I’m afraid Willow is pregnant” The doctor lightly said before walking away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey,
So to everyone who read this, subscribed and commented throughout all of it. I would like to say a really bit thank you to you all. It has meant so much for you all reading and commenting this, it's been wonderful. I never thought I would get this far in writing a story but you all have helped me get there. I have enjoyed writing this story and can't wait to write the next part to it. I hope you have enjoyed reading it, thank you for sticking with me from the very beginning and to the very end. It's been lovely! So yeah, Thank You!!

The sequel will start hopefully in March sometime, so make sure you stay tuned haha. Cheers everyone!
Love Emma xx

Title: Fallin' Apart - The All-American Rejects