Sequel: Bad Romance
Status: Completed

Winter Kiss

We Are The Ones You Left Out In The Rain

Architecs were already 10 minutes into their set, and the crowd were buzzing with excitement. There were loads of people to say it was a small venue, the place was pretty much packed with hardly anywhere to move.
Though I loved venues like this, I much preferred venues that were packed in small spaces, compared to the ones at massive arena’s.

I just actually loved the feeling of bodies been pushed against you to get to the front of the gig, close to the band. Everybody’s sweat on each other, you’re feet sticking to the floor because of all the beer that had been spilt. Just music, sweat and beer. I loved it.
But sadly I was at the side of the stage, but I wasn’t complaining because, I actually didn’t want to be in the crowd tonight, it was ‘too’ crowded, which possibly meant I would either die or just wouldn’t fit in there at all. I smiled at the atmosphere and watched as Architecs jumped around on stage to their lively and kick-ass music.

I found myself bobbing my head to the music and lightly tapping my fingers on my thighs to the drum beat, picking up quickly. A large hand suddenly rested on my shoulder, I jumped a little but turned round and came face to face with Michael. He didn’t bother trying to speak since we were near the speakers, and just handed me a bottle of Budweiser. I hugged him sideways to say thanks and carried on watching Architecs.

Twenty minutes later they had finished their set, said there thanks and walked off the stage. I thought they we’re bloody amazing, I mean, sure I like the band and I had listened to them for quite sometime but I had never heard them live and I loved every second of it.
I decided that I would stay for one of Young Guns songs and then walk off to the merch stand to sell their shirts, which I really couldn’t be bothered to do. I was about to walk away from the side stage where I saw John walk past with a guitar, soon followed by Fraser, Ben and Simon and then eventually Gus. I’m going to take a guess that there playing now.

I shuffled in my standing position to get the feeling back in my feet, it was not a good Idea to stand in one place for too long, especially if you’re me and have pretty bad balance.
As the band got ready on stage I noticed that Gus was missing, I looked around behind me but there was no sign of him.

A minute later I could see Fraser looking across to me from the side of the stage, he gave me a puzzled look as to where Gustav was but I had no bloody clue. Fraser’s face suddenly was a light again and he sighed a deed sigh of relief, which I wondered why. I soon felt a large, warm hand of the lower of my back, which made me panic spin round in the process. And came face to face with Gus.
His pale blue eyes shone down into my lime green ones. I smiled lightly at him, but he stood there for a few good minutes, then shone a quick smile and rushed onto stage.

The crowd went crazy, the screamed and cheered and started to move about even when they we’re only tuning up. It was fantastic, and the look on all the guys faces, especially Fraser’s and Johns made my heart dance in delight. I have never been so proud of them, of all of them and I was happy to be apart of it. I was soon knocked out of my proud speech in my mind by the sound of someone’s voice. It was Gus.

“How we all doing tonight Wales!?” He shouted down the microphone, the crowd went mental and screamed the place down, the whole band smiled and chuckled as they got ready for their song. Suddenly the drums started to kick in to Crystal Clear and the whole crowd started to jump up and down with smiles on their faces. I loved Crystal Clear, it was my favourite. I smiled and began to sing along with Gus and the crowed whilst listening to the wonderful sound of the instruments.

“Once told, when I was young,
That I could once day hold,
The world right as it spun,
Yeah that was the plan,
Now it seems I’ve made a mess,
Of everything I’ve ever done.
Could I forget it all (could I forget it all)
Follow the setting sun.

It’s crystal clear to me,
That I’ve been killing time,
And nothing’s going to stand in my way,
No our words been told,
No I’m not done even if the sun sets,
I will start a fire, to change you’re mind”

After a few more minutes the song ended, I gave the guys a thumbs up from the side of the stage and headed off to find the merch stand. As I walked further towards it I realised that the Young Guns stand had been placed right next to the Architecs stand, which I found quite amazing and a relief. I moved a box out of my way to get over the table and placed it back in it’s place so no one could get though.
I think I was doing it right, couldn’t be that hard, could it?

“Hey I’m Jess” A woman with choppy short, black hair and chocolate brown eyes at the side of me smiled and extended a hand out to me. I smiled and awkwardly held out my hand and shook it, I was incredibly shy and I hated it.
“Hi I’m Willow” I said and slid my hands into my pockets and leaned back against the wall at the back that held all the shirts on. Jess smiled and handed me a cup of what looked like hot coffee. I looked down at it, said thanks but then gave her a strange look, well it probably looked strange.

Jess laughed, smiled at me and positioned her bright pink head band a bit more securely. Then sighed a sleepy sigh.
“It’s okay it’s only coffee, trust me you will need it in a few minutes, but I will help you get the hand of it. I sell the merch for Architecs” Jess smiled again, then offered me a packet of chocolate buttons she had taken from her bag. My eyes widened a little and I popped open the bag.
“Thanks, I’m starving”

I suppose this was going to be a long night ahead of us. At least I had made one new girlfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, few things to say.
First off, I must say a big thank you for sticking with me on this story, really means a lot. I mean you guys are the ones who help my write more. So a big thank you.
Secondly, I'm sorry that I haven't updated in a while, I had a lot of stuff to do, but it's all out of the way now so I can concentrate more on this.
And thirdly, sorry if it sounds a little crap. I'm really tired, not getting much sleep recently.

Enjoy, and Night sweethears.
Emma x

Image
This is Jess, will upload one next time of Willow.

Title: Learn To Live by Architecs