The Sharpest Lives

Chapter 1 - By Polly

Gerard’s POV:

Slowly I stretched lazily on my hard metal bunk. All the others were out signing autographs, but I couldn’t be bothered with that right now.
Bored and frustrated I decided to take a shower in one of the faulty and cramped cubicles provided. There wasn’t much to choose from, but hey – in this position who could complain? Getting to number one with “Welcome to the Black Parade” had really put our band forward.

I stripped out of my parade outfit which I had recently been wearing like a second skin, and threw my clothes aside until I was fully naked.

Stepping into the clammy shower, I turned the dial and felt the gratifyingly hot water soak into my skin. Sighing deeply, I ran my fingers through my now short and blonde hair, thinking things over through my head.

You see, I would be lying if I said my life was perfect. Because what with the pressure and anger that had been building up during the making of our new album, it wasn’t surprising that I didn’t welcome the feelings that had recently been crushing me inside.

Because I happen to have feelings for a certain person. The only problem with this was that that certain person was Frankie, my best mate. I turned off the shower and grabbed a towel, wrapping it round my lower half.
Turning round I almost jumped out of my skin. Because standing in front of me, was no-one other than the person who had only just been preying on my thoughts. Frank Anthony Iero.

“Sorry” He said slowly, “Didn’t know anyone was in here…”
My heart leapt. Surely he must have heard the running water?
As I felt Frankie’s eyes take in my chest and finally down to my barely covered crotch, he took a step forward towards me, his expression hungry. There was only one thing for it. Smirking, I dropped my towel to my ankles, revealing my dripping and now hard on length as the space between us got less and less…