The Sharpest Lives

Chapter 10 - By Jazz

Normal POV:

“Fucking Cradle Robbing Perv!
How dare he even think about my sister like that?!
I don’t want that little slut anywhere near us anymore!
That’s a fucking record for her!
Usually a day before people get sick of her… But THREE FUCKING HOURS?!”

“Frank?”

“I wouldn’t mind.. But… Gerard’s mine! She has to take everyfucking thing of mine! Ever since we were kids! She always got her own way.
AND HIM!
She’s my sister! What the hell does he think he’s doing?!”

“Frannkkk?!”

“I thought he loved me.”

“FRANK ANTHONY THOMAS IERO!”

“eh?”

Snap out of it! He stuck up for her. Doesn’t mean he wants to fuck her!”

“Dude!”

“Sorry… But really Frankie; he’s barely done anything wrong. I think you’re just over-react-“

“Fuck off!”

“No Frank, listen to me! She’s a little whore. We all know that. But if he really does love you, he wouldn’t care to ring you! Just… Talk to him-“

“I’m not going back there. Fuck that.”

“I never said you had to! Just… Frankie. I hate seeing you like this. You’re cut up over him.. And how long have you been together?!
Just talk to him. I’ll come with if you really want?”

There was a pause in the convocation.

“…For… Old times sake?”

There was another pause across the line. Frank seemed to be thinking over what his friend had just said.

“You’d, do that for me?”

“Of course”

Although he couldn’t see her. Frank knew that Connie was smiling on the other end of the phone.

“Okay then. Thankyo-“

“Don’t mention it. I’ll call you tomorrow ‘kay? I’ll ring Gee now for you” Connie said smoothly.
At the sound of that… That name, Frank froze. Anger boiling up inside of him.

Frank?” a voice echoed anxiously through Frank’s cell.

“Night, Connie. And, Thanks again.” He said, trying to convince his friend that he was fine. When really, he was getting more stressed by the second.


Frank’s POV
“Urgh” I sighed to myself, kicking over some empty cans in my hotel room.
I threw my phone onto my bed with a small ’thud’
I then followed my throw, and collapsed on the soft bed.
Brian had rented the rooms out for an extra night when he heard Jazz was coming. And with his past experiences of her annoying abilities; he offered to pay for the whole band to stay in the hotel.
Just to escape her.

I closed my eyes and started thinking things over in my head.
What if I was over-reacting?
What if Gerard was just sticking up for her? Nothing more.
Connie was right; I was taking all this way too seriously.

I felt a vibration on my right ear. The loud ’ping’ noise made me jump out of my skin, and I rolled off the bed. It also told me I had a text.
I clambered back onto the bed and grabbed my cell.
Was it Gerard?
Please let it be him.
I’m sorry. Just let it be-
WHAT THE FUCK?!
I re-read the text through another two times.
It was from Jazz:
”Fanx 4 da bunk frank lol I ow u 1
+ so dus G ;)”


“What the hell. Really. What was that for?” I whispered to myself.
I pressed the green button on my cell and after six rings, my sister finally answered.

“’ello?” she hiccupped,
“Jazz?! What was that text fo-WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DRINKING?!” How could I have forgot?! Her slag side comes out when she’s pissed. more so than usual!
I was getting more annoyed by the second.
“I text you saying tanks… But, Frankie? I want you to come back… I’m sorry for, well being me. Please come back Frankie?” she sniffed.

What the hell was going on?
“Jazz, have you been drinking?” I repeated, getting concerned, I knew she couldn’t handle her drink.
“Just a bit” she sniffed again.
“But don’t worry bro!” she spoke again; as if she was reading my mind. Her voice suddenly full of laughter.
“Gee offered to look after me! He even said I can sleep in his bunk with him tonight!” she giggled cheekily as I heard Gerard call her name.
I hung up the phone and ran out of the room, back to the bus; where my drunken sister was no doubt about to sleep with a “vampire” in her words.