The Sharpest Lives

Chaoter 7 - By Polly

Gee’s POV

I cleared my throat and the others looked up.
“Uh…Gerard why the fuck have you brought some teenie in?” Ray said wearily.
I smothered a laugh, somehow managing to make it into a cough.
I had to be nice to my boyfriends little sister didn’t I?

“This is Jazz, Frankie’s sister. She’ll be staying with us from…uh…” I looked questioningly at Jazz, “…so...how long are you staying for?” I Finished.
She giggled. “I thought I was staying for like…EVER! I LOVE YOU GUYS!” she screeched, making me wince, and went round hugging everyone madly.

“What the- GERARD!! SHE’S HUGGING ME!! GET HER OFF!” screamed Mikey, looking terrified. I burst out laughing at the look of pure terror on everyone’s faces.

“You’re turn Gee!” She giggled hysterically, and skipped towards me.
The look on my face soon matched the fear on everyone else’s as the (fake) gaping neckline loomed closer to me as Jazz tried to pull me into a bone clenching hug.

“I’llgohelpFrankie!” I yelled at immense speed, ducking madly out of her iron grip.

“But Geeeeeee!” Jazz moaned.
Running out of the door, I slammed it behind me and lay back against it panting.

“Phew!” I gasped.

“The door’s STUUUCCCCKKKK!” screeched Jazz from the other side. “It’s stucckkkkk! Come HELP ME!”
“So…How long are you staying for again?” I heard Ray mutter weakly, completely ignoring Jazz’s orders to help un-wedge the door I wasn’t even leaning against anymore.

I crept round into the kitchen where I could here Frankie making the sodas, and sneaked through the open door.
“Yes Jazz, well the thing is I don’t want you to stay here that long, Becau- No, no that’s not right…uhh…No Jazz please don’t do th- No...She won’t listen to that…”
Frankie was muttering as he poured the drinks into the glasses, trying to devise ways of controlling his little sister.

“FRANKIE!” I shrieked, Imitating Jazz’s voice exactly, and jumping on him.
“ARGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!” Frankie screamed, spilling the drinks in his fright.
He turned round to find it was just me, and almost fainted with relief.
“JESUS CHRIST Gerard! I thought you were her!!” He said, as I burst out in evil fits of laughter at his suspense.

“Don’t ever do that again!” Frankie breathed, leaning against a cabinet.
“You know you love me – tricks and all!” I smirked.
“You sure about that?” he said teasingly. I moved closer to him, pressing him against the wall, my arm blocking his way.

He leaned in to receive the kiss, and I pulled away at the last minute, causing Frankie to sigh exasperatedly.
I giggled.

“Nope maybe you’re right!” I said.
“Fucking tease.” He grinned pulling me back to him.
Just as we were about to finish where we had left of, there was a yell from the other room.

“WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!? GET OFF MY BED!” Yelled Bob from the bedroom.
“But we’re MEANT FOR EACHOTHER!” Jazz screamed.

Staring at each other, looked to where the sound was coming then back to each other.
And neither of us could stop laughing.

“You reckon we should go help?” Choked Frankie, tears pouring from his eyes.
“Hmm…maybe!” I gasped through fits of laughter

Suddenly Jazz came running in the kitchen, dragging Bob behind her, her extra outlined eyes making her look even scarier.
“He won’t make out PROPERLY!” she yelled.
I glanced at Frankie.

“Well?!” Jazz snapped.
“RUN!” Frankie yelled.
Not a bad idea, I thought, as Jazz came running towards us, her hairbrush held high like a sword. That girl sure could pack a punch…