Status: This is only active if you comment!:D

My brother's best friend

chpt. 15

After breakfast, I took Garret (with help from Ryan) to play mini golf, since he loves to do that. Everything was normal and we had a great time.

It was already time for lunch so we were sitting down and I decided that it was present time. I had already sang happy birthday to him and everything.

"I have something for you" I said.

"aw you didn't have to get me anything" he said.

I smiled and grabbed his present from my bag."Here you go" I said, handing him the small envelope.

"Oh my god! Are you serious?" He screamed when he opened the present I got for him.

"Yeah" I smiled.

"Thank you so much Ash. I've always wanted to go to a baseball game with you" he said. There were two tickets for tonight's game, one for him and one for me. They were really good seats, and I had been saving for a long time to get him these.

"Your welcome. We should actually get going. It's going to be difficult to get into the stadium"

"You're right" he said, his face glowing from happiness.

We got up and started walking when he twirled me towards him."I forgot to give you something"

"And what would that be?" I asked curiously.

"My thank you kiss" he replied. He
leaned in and pressed his lips to mine. I kissed him back and felt him smile into the kiss. I absolutely loved it when he did that, and he knew it. The first time I told him, we had been sitting at a bench in the park. It had been one week after he'd asked me to be his girlfriend. We were kissing and he smiled which made me melt inside. When we'd pulled away, he had asked me why I was smiling so hard, so I told him. He had laughed at me but did it ever since.

He pulled away from me, breaking my reverie."We should get going if we want to get inside without making such a huge line" he said.

I nodded and followed him to the car where Ryan was waiting. I told Ryan where to go and we went to the game.

The game was interesting but I wasn't paying much attention to it.
Halftime came and I had arranged for the crowd to sing happy birthday to Garret.

"We have a birthday for someone in the audience" we heard the announcer say. "This is for Garret James, from his girlfriend, Ashley"

Everyone sang Happy Birthday and I sang along too. The crowd cheered and started chanting "kiss, kiss, kiss,kiss". Garret shrugged his shoulders and kissed me. I was expecting a small peck, but he kissed me passionately, in front of everyone, but I didn't care. He hugged me and whispered in my ear "Thank you for the best birthday anyone could ever give me. I love you, so much".