Status: This is only active if you comment!:D

My brother's best friend

chpt.18

*The next day*
I woke up to my alarm and got ready for my first class. College was way better than high school. I felt as such liberty here and my classes were way better and so were the teachers.

It was already 3:00pm and I hadn't eaten lunch so I went to the cafeteria and sat down to eat. I was texting Courtney so didn't hear the person coming up to me behind me, "Can I sit with you?" He asked.

"Um sure" I said. I watched Garret sit down and stare at me like I was a complete stranger.

"Are you ok?" I asked him.

"Not really" he sighed.

"Well why not?"

"Because I don't have you" he said looking up.

"Garret.. You broke up with me" I said.

"I thought you understood..." He started saying.

"I understood perfectly. You wanted to live your college life free without a girlfriend and having me was just too much of a pain in the ass." I said. I dindt want to fight but I was becoming really pissed.

"That is not what happened. Couldn't you see that it hurt to much not seing you everyday?" He said.

"But you were still with me" I pointed out.

He kept quiet and I said "look I know we need to talk and I don't want to fight so let's talk about this calmly ok?"

He nodded and looked down again. "Do you still love me?" I asked.

"I never stopped"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the shortness!! Please comment guys! I'm getting excelent feedback so thank you so much!