Status: This is only active if you comment!:D

My brother's best friend

Chpt.21

*Mike's P.O.V*
I went to pick Courtney up for our date. I ran her door bell and she came out seconds later.
"Hey" she smiled.
"Hi" I said staring at her. She looked beautiful. "Wow you look amazing" I added. She was wearing a small white dress, ballerina flats and had her long, straight blond hair down.
"Thank you" she smiled. We went to the car and headed to the movies. I bought our tickets and we sat down in the theater. The movie started interesting but what happened next was even better. "Mike, can I ask you something?"
"Of course" I responded.
"Why did you ask me out? And I know this is kind of late to ask but when did you breakup with Lindsay?" She looked down as she spoke.
"I asked you out because I think you're amazing and I've been wanting to go out with you for the past two years. I actually broke up with her today, but I've been wanting to do it for a really long time"
She stayed quiet and looked back at the screen. "Is something wrong?" I asked.
"No nothing." She said in a small whisper I could barely hear.
"Courtney?"
"Its just that since you just broke up with Lindsay, I feel like you're using me so that you are not alone and you used me as an excuse to break up with her." She explained.
"Courtney, don't ever think that. I would never do that. I like you a lot and I really want to be with you."
"Seriously?" She asked in disbelief.
I couldn't take it anymore and I kissed her, a small kiss but you could feel the passion in that small peck. "Does that answer your question?" I said.
She nodded and had a huge smile on her face. She looked back at the screen and I interlocked my hand with hers. We stayed like that for the rest of the movie without saying another word. We headed for dinner later and I took her to her house afterwards.
"Thanks for tonight" she said on her front porch.
"Thank you for agreeing to come with me" I said. I leaned in and kissed her, only pulling away to breathe.
"Good night Mike" she said. She entered her house and as she closed her door I responded "Good night Courtney, sweet dreams".
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that its so short! But show me some love?