Status: This is only active if you comment!:D

My brother's best friend

chpt.22

*Garret's P.O.V*
I woke up today and everything was so much better. Thinking that I had Ashley again was unbelievable. After everything I passed in those two years of suffering from not having her, this feels like heaven. I remember the day she left, the day I made her leave. I still have no idea why I wrote her that letter. I already knew I was going to miss her a lot, even more knowing that I didn't have her. Deep inside, I always know I did it so I could "live the college life, whole experience". And I did, but it didn't feel the way I hoped it would. I drank a lot, did drugs and hooked up with a lot of girls. But that didn't make me feel happy in any way. I had an emptiness in me all the time, and I knew it was because I was missing Ashley. I know this love is real and she is the one. I've known it all my life and I will never forgive and stop regretting the decision I took of hurting her. Her pain became my pain, and it was the most horrible experience in my life.

I went to all my classes and felt the difference right away. I put more attention to the teacher and actually enjoyed them.

I had agreed with Ashley to have lunch together. As I entered the cafeteria, I saw her sitting in one of the tables beside the window. I sat down and she looked up from the book she was readin. "Hey" I said.

"Hi" she smiled. Oh how I loved that smile. I leaned in and gave her a small peck and sat down in the seat next to her.

"How was your day?" I asked her.

"Great. My classes are amazing. College is so different from high school."

"I know right? It's so much better." I agreed with her. She noded her head in agreement and we continued making small talk. Nothing interesting happened but that little conversation left a smile on my face for the rest of the day.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry its short and boring but next one's better I swear.
COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE
XOXO