Status: This is only active if you comment!:D

My brother's best friend

Chpt.24

Chpt.24
"Happy birthday babe, I love you" Garret said when he finished the song.

"Oh my god! You guys! This is so unbelievable I swear, I'm speechless" I screamed when they came down from stage. I hugged all of them and kissed Garret.

"Did you like it?" Mike asked.

"Hell yeah! And what the heck are you doing here? I thought you two couldn't come" I said, referring to Mike and Courtney.

"Of course we could come. I wouldn't miss your birthday for the world. We tricked you, since you are tricked SO easily" Courtney laughed, emphasis on the "so".

They said they had one more surprise for me, so they put a blindfold on my eyes and led me to a car. They wouldn't let me take the blindfold off so I had no idea where we were going, but I had Garret beside me so I didn't really care. After about fifteen minutes, the car finally came to a stop and I could take the blindfold off of my face. We were at the skating rink, my favorite place ever. I used to skate when I was little, but I just didn't have the time when I grew up so I didn't continue skating, I only ran.

"SURPRISE" they yelled. I smiled really hard and hugged them all once again.

"Thank you guys so much. Let's go inside, I can't wait one more second" I said sprinting for the door.

Once we were inside, we go to the ice and I let my feet take the lead. At first I was really clumsy, I mean many years of not skating give me a break, but then it felt like something clicked and I remembered everything I had once learned. I sprinted leaving all of them behind, I made a lot of twists and turns and everything I could possibly imagine. I realized I was skating alone in the rink so I went to where they were sitting, watching me.

"Wow" was all Garret said.

"Yeah Ashley I knew you were good but not this amazing. I thought you hadn't skated in a long time.

"I hadn't." I smiled.

"Wow" Garret and Mike said this time.

I laughed and took my skates off and took them to where you leave them after you skate. Once we got out, it was already seven o'clock.

"Ok we have one more surprise for you" Courtney said.

"Do I have to wear the blindfold again?"

"No you don't. Well at least not yet. Right now you are going to your room with Courtney to get ready and we will pick you up at eight so hurry up" Garret explained.

We headed to my room and I asked Courtney "Where are we going?"

"We are not going anywhere. You and Garret are. And I'm not going to tell you where, just put this dress and heels on and I will do your hair and makeup afterwards"

I nodded and did as I was told. The dress was a small black dress, strapless and actually really tight. The heels were black and where some kind of gladiator, I don't know how to explain.

I got out and Courtney sat me down on a chair looking on the other side of the mirror so that I couldn't see myself.

When she finished, she turned me around and all I could do was gasp.

It was almost as if I didn't recognize the person staring back at me. It was as if we were two completely different people. Courtney was a mastermind in beauty, she always has been but she is getting much better.

"You like?" She asked, proud of her work.

"Yeah" I gasped. I touched my face as if I needed proof that the one staring back at me was myself.

Courtney laughed and took me by the arm, leading me downstairs. It was almost eight and the guys were going to be here soon.

When they got here, Garret stopped dead on his tracks as he looked at me.

"Ashley.." He said, speechless.

I blushed and looked down. He came over to me and lifted my face. "You look beautiful" he said, caressing my cheek.

"Thank you" I said.

He took my arm and took me to his car. "Bye guys! Have fun" Courtney yelled.

I got in his car and he handed me the blindfold from before. "Are you kidding me?" I asked.

"Nope. Now put it on"

"Fine" I grunted and did as I was told.

We had been in the car for about thirty minutes so I asked "Garret, where are we going?"

"Surprise" I could hear the smile on his face.

"You know I don't like surprises"

"Believe me. You will like this one."

I stayed quiet the rest of the ride. Ten minutes later, Garret stopped the car and I took the blindfold off.
I gasped at where we were.