Status: This is only active if you comment!:D

My brother's best friend

Chpt.25

Chpt.25
I was surprised when I saw that we were standing in front of the most sophisticated restaurant in Nashville. I had always wanted to come here, but it's way too expensive.

"Garret, what are we doing here?" I asked him.

"We are here to celebrate the most special day of the year, which is your birthday"

I smiled but said "this is so expensive Garret, I can't let you bring me here"

"I'm sorry but you don't have a say in this, so let's go. I am starving."

We went inside the fancy restaurant and got seated on a table for two. The restaurant is Italian, which is my favorite food, so we ate a lot of pasta and it was amazing. The best food I have eaten in my life. Garret wouldn't let me see the check, so I didn't know if it was expensive or not, but I'm guessing it was.

"Garret, thank you so much for today. It was the best birthday I have ever had" I said as we were leaving.

"Your more than welcome" he smiled. We were walking up to my dorm, but I didn't want to say goodbye just yet. I leaned in to kiss him, and he kissed me back passionately. We had never had such a passionate, filled with love kiss. It was a great way to end the best night of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Omg 9 stars!!! I cannot believe it thank you guys so much!