Status: This is only active if you comment!:D

My brother's best friend

Chpt.26

Four years have passed and I'm graduating from college today. These years have been a complete blur, I can't believe I'm already graduating. Garret and I are still together, and not only are we dating but, we are engaged!

It was two years ago, on Garret's graduation party. We were dancing when he asked me to got outside with him. I did as I was asked and followed him to a bench in front of the party. "What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Nothing's wrong, but I need to ask you something."

"Okay" I nodded him to continue.

"Well Ashley, I love you so much and I don't want to be away from you any second. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, will you marry me?" He asked as he pulled out a beautiful diamond ring.

"Oh my god, yes! A million times yes!" I screamed.

And that's how we got engaged. So after I graduate today, I have to start planning my wedding for the best day of my life.

They called my name and I did as I did four years ago when I graduated from high school. I received my diploma and went back to seat at my place. After the ceremony had ended, I went to meet with my family.

"Oh honey! Congratulations!" My mom said suffocating me in a bear hug along with my dad and Mike.

"Thanks" I smiled.

"Ash!" I heard the voice I know better than my own. I turned around to find my fiancé, I loved saying that, there with extended arms waiting to hug me. I ran up to him and jump-hugged him.

"Hey there little miss already graduated" he joked,

I smiled and gently pressed my lips to his, but pulled away fast since there were a lot of people there, including my parents.

"Where are we going to go to celebrate?" I heard another voice say, one that I haven't heard in a long time.

"Oh my God, Courtney! What are you doing here?" I asked her, completely surprised.

"Well you didn't think that you were going to graduate without me being here did you? And besides, John wanted to see his favorite aunt" she said, referring to her and Mike's son.

"Hey john" I said in the voice that you use while speaking to two year olds. Mike and Courtney had gotten married two years ago and she got pregnant the day after the wedding. John is the cutest little kid, he has blue eyes like his mother's and brown hair like his dad's.

"Hi! Mommy can I go play over there?" He said, pointing at a big tree where other kids were already playing.

"Sure honey but stay there, don't go running around" Courtney replied.

He nodded and sprinted over to where the other kids were. He started talking to another little boy and made friends with him immediately.

"So how does it feel?" My mom asked.

"It feels amazing. I couldn't stand one more day of classes" I said.

Garret laughed along with the others as he hugged me from behind and said "Well then let's go"

"Yeah, I'm starving" Mike said.

Everyone nodded in agreement and we passed grabbing John and headed for a family close to us, who decided to throw me a graduation party at their 20 million dollar mansion. They lived in Nashville since their only son had gone to Vanderbilt too. He graduated last year but he was two years younger than me. He is your typical stubborn rich boy, who daddy pays for everything no matter the cost.

We rang the door bell and I was surprised by what I saw when they opened the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated in a while but I am trying. If iget comments I'll post one more today :D