Status: This is only active if you comment!:D

My brother's best friend

chpt.3

I finished getting ready for the party and went out of from the bathroom to me room, where Courtney was.

"Wow you look great" I complimented her short, strapless black dress, three inch black heels, straight beautiful blond hair and perfect makeup.

"So do you" she screamed. I was wearing a small black and blue dress with stiletto heals, my wavy hair down from my usual pony tail and simple but sophisticated make up.

"Thanks" I smiled at her. "You ready to go? The guys are waiting downstairs"

She nodded and we headed to the living room, where the boys were sitting waiting for us.

"Wow" Garret breathed when he saw me.

"You look beautiful sis" Mike said, completely ignoring Garret

Courtney entered behind me and I could see mike starting to drool.

"Courtney, you look amazing" Mike said to her.

Garret still had his eyes on me and I have to admit I had my eyes on him as well. He was wearing jeans and a button polo shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbow. I could smell the axe in his body. Overall he looked hot and smelled amazing.

"We should get going. The party has alleady started" Courtney said, breaking my reverie.

We headed to the party and I couldn't help but stare at Garret the whole way there. I had always seen him as the hot guy of the school. I mean he is the star quarterback, with messy brown hair, beautiful hipnotizing brown eyes, perfect face and muscled body. But he had always been like a brother to me so I never put any attention to him.I had also had a boyfriend that had lasted for four years, since 7th grade. But I caught him cheating on new year's with the head cheerleader, and Garret's ex girlfriend. That's what you get for dating the obnoxious hot player of the school.

We got to the party and I could smell the alcohol and drugs. There were already drunk people making out outside. This disgusted me. I don't drink or smoke or anything and I hate to see people to this to their selves.

Suddenly I felt someone pat my back. I turned around and was suprised to see him standing there, already drunk.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment!