Status: This is only active if you comment!:D

My brother's best friend

chpt.29

Finally it is my wedding day! I cannot believe I'm actually getting married today. This will be the happiest day of my life, standing right next to Garret.

I put on my dress with help from my bridesmades and my mom. For once in my life I actually feel beautiful and pretty and I know that this is my day. Well mine and Garret of course.

The director announces that its time for me to walk down the aisle. The nerves start growing on me like butterflies in my stomach as I head to the close doors in which when they open I will see the love of my life.

"You look beautiful" my dad says as he grabs my arm to walk me down the aisle.

"Thank you" I say in a barely whisper.

I hear the music start and the door open. I start moving my feet next to my dad's as we walk towards the altar. Then I see him, as handsome as ever. Garret is standing there, looking at me like I always dreamed someone would on this day, with loving eyes and a small smile saying that he loves me just as much as I love him.

We get to the front and I kiss my daddy on the cheek as he goes to sit down next to my mom. I turn around to see Garret there.

"We are welcomed here today...." The priest starts talking. Garret grabs my hand and we smile at each other before turning our heads to look at the priest.

"Do you, Ashley Marie Willis, take Garret James as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do" I say.

"And do you, Garret James, take Ashley Marie Willis as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do" he smiles.

"You may kiss the bride"

Garret leans in and I give him a small peck as our friends and family explode in a roar of applauses.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo sorry I haven't posted in weeks! Please don't hate me!... Comment??