Status: This is only active if you comment!:D

My brother's best friend

chpt.5

The party ended and we headed back to our house. Being with Garret was a little awkward after the kiss but Mike and Courtney didn't suspect a thing. Or at least Mike didn't. He was too busy starring at Court.

She is going to spend the night, so we went up to my room yo get ready for bed.

As soon as I closed the door to my room, Courtney started drowning me with questions. "You and Garret kissed didn't you? If not what happened? Did he tell you something?"

"Court, calm down. I'll tell you all about it but first I need to get out of this dress." I said. I went to the bathroom and stripped down my dress and took my makeup off. I put my hair in a messy bun and put some pajamas on.

"Okay, so after I hit Carter, I went for a walk with Garret. He started telling me about something which you can't say anything about ok?" I started rambling. Courtney nodded and I continued. "He told me that he was accepted in Vanderbilt and that he is leaving in two months." Courtney gasped at this, but I ignored her. "I started crying and we both leaned in and he kissed me"

"What? You kissed Carter?" Courtney screamed.

"Shh" I said putting my finger in my mouth signaling her to be quiet.

"You do realize what this means do you? He totally likes you and it's obvious that you like him."

"We don't know that. Maybe he was just caught up in the moment or something" I said, but deep down I knew I wanted him to feel something more.

"Whatever. But tell me about the kiss! How was it?" Courtney smirked.

"It was amazing. Best kiss I've ever had. Even better than Carter" I smiled, remembering how his lips felt on mine.

We continued talking about Garret but soon fell asleep, since it was so late. I slept through the night,dreaming about Garret James.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's a shot and I'm sorry! But please comment and subscribe! You know the drill :)