Status: This is only active if you comment!:D

My brother's best friend

chpt.8

When the movie ended, it was already 3:00 and we were starving. We went to a small local restaurant that has great food. When we sat down, I couldn't help but think of this as a date. It was as if he read my mind because he said "Do you think this can be considered as a date?"

"Definitely" I smiled. He smiled like he was the luckiest man alive and I thought about something, so I decided to ask him. "Since when did you started liking me like this?"

"To tell you the truth, I've always had a little crush on you. Why fo you think I've never had a girlfriend" he blushed. I had never seen him blush before, and he looked really cute.

"Really?" I asked, not really believing him. He was the hottest guy on our school; he couldn't possibly have liked me for that long.

"Yeah, I swear." He said looking down.

"Garret, that is really sweet" I reached over to grab his hand. He smiled and didn't let go, even when the waitress came to take our order.

We finished eating and headed back home. When we entered we called out for my parents and realized that they weren't home. We decided to spend the time playing cards, which is what we always do when we are bored.

"I won" I screamed\giggled in his face.

"That's not fair. You totally cheated"

"I did not" I exclaimed with a dramatic shocked expression.

"Yes you did" he said with a seductive voice walking towards me.

"N-no" I stuttered when he was only inches apart.

He let out a small chuckle and I closed my eyes as I started to lean in.

"I thought you wanted to take it slow" he whispered when my lips were barely brushing his.

"I did" I whispered back. I felt him smile as I kissed him. I started with a small peck, but he deepened the kiss. He wrapped his arms around my waist as did mine around his neck. My fingers danced with his messy, brown hair.

After a long time, I pulled away. "Ashley can I ask you something?"

"Shoot" I responded.

"I know this isn't taking it slow, but do you want to be my girlfriend? You don't have to answer right away, I can wait. Hell, I'd wait a thousand years for you..." He continued rambling on.

"Yes" I smiled to shut him up.

"Yes?" He asked in disbelief.

I nodded, he smiled as he hugged me tight. We stayed like that for a while until we heard a car pull up the driveway and Mike entered the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you think?? Please comment you guys! Oh btw I have 9 subscribers! Omg this makes me so happy I swear! Haaha I have a question though, do you guys want it to be like more drama or more like love story or more like comedy or what? Its just that I kind of have writers block so I don't know. DON'T BE A SILENT READER AND PLEASE COMMENT!