Status: Gonna stop this until I finish my other two stories.

You Can't Hurry Love.

FIVE.

I pulled up in Santana’s driveway in my truck at 9 sharp. She hated it when I was late, because that gave us less time to screw, and she just couldn’t have that. She was already waiting on her patio, and as soon as she saw that I had arrived, she bounded down the steps like some kind of fucking animal in heat.

She climbed into truck, and as soon as she did, I noticed that she wouldn’t have to do a whole lot of stripping, because she was already in extremely short jean shorts, and I guessed that under her jacket, she was wearing something skimpy like a see-through tank top or something. What a slut, I thought to myself. But I wasn’t gonna complain because what kind of idiot complains about a hot half-naked chick in his truck?

Once she was in and had her seatbelt on, I pulled out of the driveway and began to drive down the street.

“So, where are we going?” I looked over at her.

“You tell me, big boy,” she winked.

“We can’t go to the same place as last time,” I stated. “Remember, we got caught?”

“Oh, yeah,” she frowned. “How about that abandoned building by Rachel’s house? I mean, it’s definitely a turn-off to even be thinking of fucking near her house, or thinking of her in general, but nobody ever goes there, so…”

“Alright,” I tried not to sound too enthusiastic, but Santana was wrong. I always thought of Rachel when I was doing girls, and it was never a turn-off for me. It actually made my sexual experiences a whole lot more tolerable.

So, a few minutes later, I turned into a dirt road not far from Rachel’s house at all. The road was a little longer than I thought it’d be, but the further away, the better. As cowardly as it sounds, I didn’t want to be caught again. I mean, I may not have given a shit about who I had sex with or where I had sex, but being caught was one of the worst things for me. It was seriously embarrassing, even for a guy like me.

I noticed a building as I drove nearer, and I was parked behind it not long after. I looked over at Santana. “Okay, let’s get in the backseat.”

She quickly climbed over the seat. I took the not much longer approach by getting out of the truck, opening the back door, and climbing back in. By the time I went through that short process, Santana was already in the backseat with her jacket and shirt off, leaving her in a tiger-print bra and her short shorts. She lifted a finger and gestured for me to help her undress.

I instantly grabbed her legs and pulled her closer to me. Her shorts were off in a matter of seconds. She sat upright and grabbed my face, forcefully pushing her lips upon mine. Meanwhile, I reached behind her and unhooked her bra. Letting out a soft moan, she began to pull my shirt over my head, and eventually, all of our clothes lay on the floor of my truck.

----------------------------------

“Noah!” Rachel Berry hissed at me the next day in Glee rehearsal. She’d spent the last five minutes trying to get my attention, and I just kept trying to ignore the fact that she existed. But eventually, she got to me, and I whipped around in my seat.

“What do you want, Berry?”

“Can I please have a word with you after rehearsal?” she asked in a too-polite tone.

“No, not really,” I turned back around.

“It’s going around that you defended the Glee club yesterday,” she informed me.

“It’s going around that you’re the most annoying person in the world,” I replied with a shrug.

“You can tell me the truth, Noah,” she put her hand on my shoulder. I liked how it felt, but to save my rep, I pushed it off.

“Didn’t happen,” I told her. “And you know it. Who told you?”

“The same source that told me you also got thrown into the dumpster,” she folded her arms.

“Ha!” I snorted. “Like hell I did.”

“Well, I’m just letting you know what people are saying,” she said. “I figured that you might want to know.”

“Whatever,” I rolled my eyes. “People are just jealous of me. And why wouldn’t they be?”

“I don’t know, Noah. I don’t know,” Rachel sighed dramatically, using lots of sarcasm.

Before I could say anything else, Mr. Schuester walked into the room, looking out of breath. “Sorry I’m late! Good afternoon!”

“Good afternoon,” everyone in the room replied, some more enthusiastically than others.

“So, I have a new assignment planned for us today,” Mr. Schue began. “This week, I want you all to come up with a song that means something to you…a song that makes you happy…a song that has gotten you through a tough time…”

“So, basically, a song that inspires us?” Tina cut in.

“Yes. A song that inspires you,” Mr. Schue nodded. “And to kick this assignment off, I have an example of a song that inspires me.”

Oh, God, I thought to myself. Here we go again. Every time we start a new assignment, he just has to give us an “example”. Like we don’t understand the point of the assignment the first ten times he tells us.

He pointed to the band, which began to play a familiar tune. And once the singing began, I quietly sang along, too. I had to give the guy some credit for at least picking decent songs for his “examples”. Songs that I knew and liked.

“If you wake up and don't want to smile,
If it takes just a little while.
Open your eyes and look at the day.
You'll see things in a different way!”

“Don't stop, thinking about tomorrow!
Don't stop, it'll soon be here.
It'll be, better than before!
Yesterday's gone, yesterday's gone!”

“Why not think about times to come?
And not about the things that you've done.
If your life was bad to you,
Well, just think what tomorrow will do.”

“Don't stop, thinking about tomorrow!
Don't stop, it'll soon be here.
It'll be, better than before!
Yesterday's gone, yesterday's gone!”

“All I want is to see you smile.
If it takes just a little while.
I know you don't believe that it's true.
I never meant any harm to you!”

“Don't stop, thinking about tomorrow!
Don't stop, it'll soon be here.
It'll be, better than before!
'Cause yesterday's gone, yesterday's gone!”

“Don't stop, thinking about tomorrow!
Don't stop, it'll soon be here.
It'll be, better than before!
'Cause yesterday's gone, yesterday's gone!”

“Don't you look back.
Don't you look back.
Don't you look back.
Don't you look back.
Don't you look back.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Music:
Don't Stop - Fleetwood Mac. (We're doing this song in my school choir, and I love it anyway, so I decided to put it in here as well. Great song.)

So, what do you guys think? :) Comment and lemme know pleaseee! Constructive criticism also helps.