THE MEAN GIRL

The mean girl her name is Eva and she is so mean. One day i was with my cousin Ina and we went to Eva's house and we were playing and Eva said to Ina do you have any pixie pets and she said yes and at the time i liked that stuff also anyway Ina said i don't play with them anymore and i have a lot of them and i asked could i have those pixie pets and she said yes you could have them i dont even use them anymore Ina said and Eva said could i have half of the amount you have and she said sure. The next day i went over her house and she started talking about Ina and i told Ina that and she got mad. Before that Eva was being really mean to me and i told Ina and she doesn't like when people pick on me so Ina doesn't like Eva. A couple of months later Ina came to my house and Eva asked me to tell Ina when is she going to give her the pixie pets and i told Ina and she said i don't want to give them to her anymore but she said she'll just give them to me only. The next day i went to Eva's house and i told her and she said that my cousin promised her and that she will give them to her but Ina never promised her so she got mad at me and i didn't really care and i said that if your not going to be nice to Ina then i can't be your friend anymore and she said that I'm her best friend and only friend and i said well you think about why you don't have any friends and she started to cry and i left. I HOPE YOU LIKE MY STORY AND READ THE NEXT CHAPTERS IN THISE BOOK AND THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY IF YOU WANT PLEASE COMMENT ON THISE AND ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO READ IT THANK YOU.