Status: On Hiatus, I'm really sorry you guys. Stay tuned though.

Time Bomb

Hush Hush

Alex POV

I’m not going to just sit and do nothing

I rolled around in my bed tiredly as I stared at the white lights slipping through my dark blue curtains and groaned.
“Fucking hell,”
Yawning I, reached towards my torso to grasp the covers, but my eyes flew open when I didn’t touch them, or feel them at my ankles.
“Wha-”
Flash
I froze as a fit of giggles echoed through my room, as my eyes recovered from the camera flash.
“Were you having a dream that Mia was running you over with her chair, and running over your dick?”
I glared at Jack as he stared at his camera with smirk.
“Why?” I grimaced sitting up, my head pounding, and my nose stuffy.
“You were laying flat on your stomach with your hand down your boxers-,” Jack chuckled, then glanced up at me with a disgusted look, “Oh My god, you were having a wet dream about her-!”
“JACK!”
“KARA!”
Racing after my best friend I ran into him as he stopped at Kara’s and Rian’s room swiftly.
“Wha-!?”
“shuttup,”
I frowned as Rian hissed at me, as Kara talked swiftly into the phone, shaking her head as she wrote stuff down on a piece of paper. Zack was leaning against the wall a said look on his face
“Yeah I heard it was today, how’d it go-Oh, shi-, I’m sorry Derek, if their is anything we can do, let us know,”
Jack and I watched confused as Kara hung up the phone, “What happened?”
“Mia had her surgery today, and it doesn’t look like anything can be done.” Kara sighed as Rian touched her hand gently.
“What do you mean?” Jack asked, getting serious. I stared at him, never had I seen the boy so still and serious.
“She’s going to be able to walk in a few weeks, but it’s going to be an awkward and painful process-”
“Dancing, what about her dancing?” I said urgently, my heart beating rapidly.
“Her legs aren’t going to be as leniant, as moveable as before, too painful,” Zack said with a sigh.
shit.
“Where is she now?” I asked, walking out of the room quickly.
“She’s at Derek’s-Alex? What are you going to do?” Kara shouted at me as I went to my room, and pulled on some clothes, and yanking on my snow shoes.
I groaned as I flipped my shirt from inside out to proper, “I’m going to see her.”
“Why? You never gave a shit about her.” Kara stated harshly.
“I’m living in the present, aren’t I?” I called out as I rushed out the front door.
&&
Derek Cruz had a house now. He was engaged. Wow.
I stared out my door window from my car, as I fixed the beanie ontop of my head and jumped out, dodging the hale that was falling.
Ringing the door bell, I stood with my hands in my pockets waiting for the door to open.
“Coming!”
I stared surprised as the door opened revieling a brunnete about a few inches shorter then I, who stared at me confused.
“Alex?”
I gaped, “Lotte?”
“Hey!” she smiled, pulling me into a tight hug.
“Wow, I cannot believe you and Derek are still together,” I laughed as I hugged her back.
“Amazing isn’t it,” she chuckled, as she motioned for me to come in.
“How’s everything going, for the wedding?” I asked as she lead me down a hallway, and towards a kitchen.
“It’s going.” she nodded her head.
I studied her face as she poured me a glass of water, her face was pale and tired.
“How’s Mia?” I asked her softly, as she grasped a mug of tea in her hands.
“Devastated of course. She was let out last night, and insisted on moving here with Derek and I, I agreed immediately of course, Marie has been smothering her, not letting her do anything.”
I nodded slowly, “What did the doctor say?”
Charlotte shook her head sadly, “He was so rude, he just straightforward said to a girl who lives and breathes dancing that she can never dance again, and that if she even starts to walk again, it won’t be proper and it will be painful.”
“Dick,” I muttered under my breath, sipping on my water.
We sat silently until we heard the garage open, and the sound of someone on a phone, “No Mother, I can’t find her.”
“Mia’s not here?” I asked Lotte surprised.
“She hailed a cab, about four hours ago, and disappeared.”
I heard the sound of a phone snapping shut, and watched as Charlotte walked into the hall, “Der, guess who’s here.”
I stood up as Derek walked into the kitchen.
“Alex,” he said surprised, dropping his keys on the table as we walked towards me, his face as pale as his fiancees.
“Hey, how’s everything,” I asked sitting back down.
“Amazing,” he laughed sadistically.
I nodded my head, “You guys have no idea where she would be?”
“Not a clue, I checked all the places she went to when our parents divorced, but nothing else comes to mind.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I hurt my wrist this weekend, I fell down five steps and landed on it, on cracked cement :[ grrrrggg
Please Comment and Subscribe :[
i didn't get a lot for the last update.