Status: On Hiatus, I'm really sorry you guys. Stay tuned though.

Time Bomb

When I look at You

I was at the bar when the door opened and I saw Alex walk into the studio. My injured leg was straight on the pole, putting all my weight on the uninjured, normal leg as I leant forward.
Alex didn’t say anything as I walked infront of the mirrors on my toes. The pain I was feeling very eminent on my face.
For once I wanted to hear his obnoxious, know it all voice. But he continued to remain silent. I knew what hew as doing.
Waiting for me to break on my own. Crack from the pressure and the pain, from being tired and week.
I felt the area around my stitches on my lower thigh, grow stiff and tighten, the pain almost unbearable as I leapt.
I was in tears, when Alex finally caught me in arms as I headed straight towards the wooden floors. The pain in my, was on a whole new level, it felt like it was about to split down the middle into parts.
“Mia,” he cooed, softly in my ear. My arms were wrapped tightly around him, holding myself up as best as I could, as he sunk us to the floor.
I took a deep breath, as Alex gently untangled our legs, and slowly made me stretch my own into a straight position.
“Derek gave me your medication,” he whispered, as I gripped his shirt tightly in my fist.
I watched impatiently as he pulled the orange bottle out of his pocket, and pulled a kid sized water bottle out of his jacket pocket.
His eyes were studying my face as I swallowed the water and pill, and I went back to taking deep breaths.
“How long does it take for the pills-?”
“An hour or more,” I hissed, letting go of Alex, and laying flat on my back, my chest heaving as I tried to breathe.
Alex laid down next to me, on his side he stared at me. His dark brown eyes starring uncertainly.
“I’m so lost.” I whimpered, “I-i don’t know what I’m going to do anymore, I c-can’t dance or do anything-”
“Hey, you’ll be able to do a lot of things,” he insisted in a soft voice, “It will be okay.”
“No it wont,” I winced as my leg throbbed.
“Yes it will,” he insisted sharply, before leaning closer so I could lean my head against his chest.
I sighed, and breathed softly.
In my ear, Alex sang ‘Lullabies’ under his breath.
“It’s about Daniel, isn’t it?” I whispered.
In High School, whenever Daniel was mentioned, Alex was silent. Still.
“It is,” he whispered.
“Alone,” I whispered, tears forming in my eyes, before I let out a strangled sob from a sharp pain in my leg.
“Hey,” he whispered, touching a hand to my cheek, and the grasping my hand with his other.
“Being alone. It doesn’t exist. Never will.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long delay on updates. And sorry that this update is soo short!
Sever writer's block, and the future about College hitting me.
So I'm back for now. lol
Please please comment

Please check out my John Ohh Story :3
Untangle Me Mr. Right