Status: On Hiatus, I'm really sorry you guys. Stay tuned though.

Time Bomb

Hurt

"I had a dream last night about a girl who was turned into a swan, and her prince falls for the wrong girl, and she killed herself"

I woke.
My eyes shot from left to right. The room was bright, too bright. Their was an obnoxious beeping noise.
Breathing in deeper, and faster I cringed as I moved my leg and I felt a searing pain travel up and down.
Breathing in I glanced down at my leg, my eye widening in horror as I saw it exposed to me. Stitches traveling from my thigh towards my ankle bone.
“No,” gasping I tried to move, but stopped as I felt my neck immobile.
Reaching to touch my skin, my hand was stopped as I felt a foam brace. Glancing down at my arms, I froze at the sight of the purple and blue bruises that patterened my skin.
“Mia,”
Glancing towards the window, I stared at my father with painful eyes, as he stood up.
“Thank God your awake.”
“What’s wrong with my leg?” I whispered, terrified of my own voice.
“Sweetheart-”
“No, tell me.”
I watched my dad’s tired face, stare at me sadly.
“The man that attacked you, the knife hit a major attery and nerve in your thigh; and trailed it down to your ankle.”
“What does that mean for me?” I whispered, my voice hardly audible to my own ears.
“Sweetheart their is barely a chance that you walk again.”
I screamed gripping my hair as tears streamed down my face. I ignore the pain in my head as I pulled at my roots.
“Nurse! Nurse!”
I ignored as arms wrapped themselves around me trying to put me still.
“Mia, Mia sweety you have to stop!”
“Mom it’s over for me!” I screamed as I recognized the voice I of my past.
“No, Mia, relax, we’ll find out soon enough. Sweetheart-”
“NO!”
Thrashing I ignore the pain in my leg, hoping, praying it wasn’t there, that it was just my imagination.
But it wasn’t.
♠ ♠ ♠
I need more comments please :]
(yes the begining line is from 'Black Swan')

Did you readers notice I changed the title????
Yup; 'Time Bomb' is stuck in my head all day everyday, and the lyrics make more sense to the story too. So, I know were up to a slow start, and I know were waiting for more Alex, but please hang in their and comment!

Time Bomb download for all of you