Status: On Hiatus, I'm really sorry you guys. Stay tuned though.

Time Bomb

21st Century Breakdown

Alex POV

“That is enough Alex!”
I rolled my eyes as Matt F. tried to pry the beer bottle out of my hands as we walked down the empty Hollywood streets, me cackling the loudest of them all.
I stared angrily, as Keith grabbed bottle and threw it on the ground.
“This is going to stop now.” Keith hissed grabbing my arm and shoving me into the car, while I whined and groaned.
I glared, as Vinny shoved me back into the car as I struggled to crawl out of it.
“Alex, stay fucking put,” he hissed.
I leaned my head out the window, as we drove down the empty highway, the breaze hitting me roughly in the face, sweat dripping down my face.
“Alex, this cannot continue.” Keith said from the drivers seat.
And for once in my life, I remained silent.
“Hopeless wants to cut All Time Low.” he continued, my eyes flashing wide to his dark figure.
“What? Why would they want to do that?” I cried out, “We make so much for them.”
“It just so happens that we do. But it doesn’t mean anything when the lead singer, drinks every time before a show, talks horribly to your girl fans, treats your authority like shit, and bad mouths the label.”
I swallowed guiltily.
“So what do they want to do?” I sighed.
“They’re give you guys some time off. Go home, be with your family, work on new songs. Get your shit together.” Matt sighed.
“Go home?” I stated confused.
“yes, home.”
“Home as in Baltimore,” I breathed
“Yes.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So here's some more Alex :]
their's going to be more in the next chapters :]

please please comment